BASF Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Supply Chain Planner
Wyandotte, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview Details – I was provided with a phone interview quickly after I applied. I was told that I would be a good fit for this job or possibly another one. I never heard back from them after the initial interview even though I felt it went very well.

Interview Question – Typical questions, tell me about your background. Did ask about certifications related to supply chain planner position.   View Answer

Lab Tech I Interview

Lab Tech I
Wyandotte, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BASF Corporation.

Interview Details – I applied online. It took about 2-3 weeks to get a phone call. I had to go and take an aptitude test that was online. They were mainly personality questions and questions where you had to figure out the best answer such as, will a potato sink of float in water. After about a day or so I got another call that I had done well and was asked to come in for a 3 hour interview. The interview was block style there were six different people I met with each for 30 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come back in and interview with the lab manager. Two days later I was offered the position. All of the interviewers ask situational questions and loved specific example responses.

Interview Question – Just be very specific in responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. It was a pretty fair offer.

Senior Scientist Interview

Senior Scientist
Wyandotte, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at BASF Corporation in October 2011.

Interview Details – I gave a 45 minutes presentation on my research and conducted a Q&A section for 15 minutes. Then I was interviewed by 8 scientist and one HR representative.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Research Tech I Interview

Research Tech I
Wyandotte, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BASF Corporation in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview lasted about 5 hours. It was with 8 different individuals, 2 at a time, that worked in the group I was applying to work in.

Interview Question – Don't recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation. Make sure to negotiated starting salary, other employees have been successful in the past.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BASF Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

BASF Corporation Videos

BASF Corporation – Why Work for Us?

BASF at a glance BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. With about 112,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close to 370 production sites worldwide we serve customers and partners in almost… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BASF Corporation interview questions and advice in Wyandotte, MI. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BASF Corporation employees and interview candidates.