BASF Corporation

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BASF Corporation.

I was provided with a phone interview quickly after I applied. I was told that I would be a good fit for this job or possibly another one. I never heard back from them after the initial interview even though I felt it went very well.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions, tell me about your background. Did ask about certifications related to supply chain planner position.   View Answer

Lab Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BASF Corporation.

I applied online. It took about 2-3 weeks to get a phone call. I had to go and take an aptitude test that was online. They were mainly personality questions and questions where you had to figure out the best answer such as, will a potato sink of float in water. After about a day or so I got another call that I had done well and was asked to come in for a 3 hour interview. The interview was block style there were six different people I met with each for 30 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come back in and interview with the lab manager. Two days later I was offered the position. All of the interviewers ask situational questions and loved specific example responses.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. It was a pretty fair offer.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

The process took a dayinterviewed at BASF Corporation in October 2011.

I gave a 45 minutes presentation on my research and conducted a Q&A section for 15 minutes. Then I was interviewed by 8 scientist and one HR representative.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think our company is going in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • One of the interviewer pointed to a piggie bank and asked me what it is.   View Answer

Research Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyandotte, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BASF Corporation in December 2008.

The interview lasted about 5 hours. It was with 8 different individuals, 2 at a time, that worked in the group I was applying to work in.

Interview Questions
    NO negotiation. Make sure to negotiated starting salary, other employees have been successful in the past.