BASF Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BASF Group in December 2010.

Interview Details – Very nice interview, I was not really convinced when I applied online but they were very responsive and immediately replied that I was on the shortlist but that the hiring manager had no time to see me.
First interview was with the line manager and his colleague which were both very nice, afterwards I was asked to do an online personality test.
I was asked to interview on director level which was also very spontaneous but informative at the meantime. This director did throw me a bit off with some oddball questions.

Afterwards, I received very detailled feedback in the form of a phone call from the line manager who was very pleasant and explained me why I was not selected for the job. In addition, they offered me to refund my travel expenses occurred during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How many golfballs would you need to fill this room?   View Answer
  • If we open a cell phone factory and we want to own 5% of the German cell phone market, how many would we have to produce per year?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BASF Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BASF Group Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BASF Group employees and interview candidates.