BASF Group Research Scientist Interview Questions

3.5

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at BASF Group.

Interview

I applied online and it took a while from them to schedule the phone and in-person interview. The in-person interview was mostly behavioral questions asked by supervisors, staff and HR. I thought it was nice that the interview team acknowledged that the questions were difficult and the process was grueling.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did try to negotiate, but in the end, it was a fair enough offer.

Other Interview Reviews for BASF Group

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

at first is a phone interview, the procedure is very mild and comfortable. The HR is too nice and pro. this is just the first interview of the whole recruitment so we will see

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BASF Group in February 2012.

Interview

apply online firstly, then I was invited for a onsite interview day. It starts from 9:30 am and finished at 4:00 pm. I have met 8 people totally including one big manager and several group leaders and two people have work there for only 3 years. During lunch, you are also interviewed by people eating with you.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between the research in the lab and company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the innovation of your previous work.   Answer Question