BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Interview Questions in Greensboro, NC

2.2

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in October 2012.

Interview process was professional but very friendly and warm. The interviewer was very caring and straightforward with her line of questioning. She seemed like she really wanted me to get the job and wanted me to get a full grasp of the company's vision. They want a good match for their client's, not just a person to fill the role.

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in April 2011.

The initial interview process was very friendly and informative. Basically when you go in to fill out an application you get interviewed right away. After this initial interview they will make an appointment with you for the second. Wear scrubs to the second one. I would have worn scrubs to fill out the application but business casual is OK too. You definitely want to wear scrubs to the second though because you have to do a short skills test and you need to be able to work the same way you would on the job. I went for the pediatrics office and had to get on the floor with a baby doll. Make sure no matter what you wear that you can sit on the floor.
    Also like many home care agencies they test you on your abilities with a Hoyer lift so be ready for that. The one they used with me was manual on top of that. But the RN was very nice and didn't fail me for being unsure about some of it. They do understand you probably won't be using a Hoyer lift for most clients.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiating in home care.

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in July 2010.

After application was submitted, an interviewer called from NJ. She then set an interview with the branch manager. I interviewed twice with 2 different managers, at the second interview I was offered the position.

I asked for 55,000 & got it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2009.

The hiring and interview process at BAYADA is a multi-step process. It involves anywhere from 2-3 interviews and sometimes a web interview with the COO or CEO. BAYADA also uses profiles such as wonderlic and a job specific profile. My interview process was positive and I was kept up to date along the way by the Recruiting office.

Interview Questions