BAYADA Home Health Care

2.8

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in November 2014.

The interview went well and the recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company and its history. He definitely will question and gaps in eemployment! Having current or recent experience is necessary.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason for the gap here on your resume.   View Answer

Associate Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview process crazy with online work that has nothing to do with your job. Management meets with you and does not tell you they expect you to work 10

hour day or more take home work no extra pay.

Client Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

First I received a phone call and email for a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was very excited about the position; especially after learning the position could lead to a manager position and they did not have a problem meeting my salary requirement. Next I went on a face to face interview with one of the directors and the interview went well. Again I was excited about the company and I was told I seem to be a great fit for the company and its vision. I was told I would be required to take two assessment tests and possibly a last interview with another director.

I understand the importance of assessments but the tests were more like SAT questions (Lots of Algebra, compare and contrast, and multiple choice questions). I expected the questions to be related to the position or industry itself and it was not. One of the tests needed to be completed in 8 minutes and it was 30 questions...impossible! By the time I realized my time was almost up I ended up having to guest the last few questions anyway which could have gone right or wrong. There were of course some personality questions but that is okay, however, the IQ test is an insult to my two degrees I worked so hard to obtain.

Anyway, I did more research on the company (reading reviews) and found out that the interview process can take weeks; salary is according to reimbursement rates; and benefits were horrible. I did ask for benefits and was told they have BCBS but I was not told about the premium cost. I am not in the position within my career goal and in a position financially to take a risk with the company. Personally.....just not a good fit for me and did not want to finish the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was a breeze! My interviewer was a lovely and personable person.   View Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2014.

Completed online application, contacted days later by recruiter. Recruiter wanted specific information regarding the company background, mission, values, etc. (make sure you read up on this). She also wanted to stress that this particular job was very stressful and the ability to multi-task was of upmost importance. Scheduled for face-to-face with associate director (office manager). Later that day after the face-to-face interview, the recruiter scheduled a face-to-face with area director and emailed an online assessment for completion. Assessment is SAT/Personality based questions (approx 1hr to complete). Director's interview went well, basic interview questions (how do you handle stress, conflict, differing personalities in the office, why did I choose home health, etc.?). Interview went seemingly well, and I was told the recruiter would be in touch. Two days later, I received an email from the recruiter stating the area director and office director believed the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Do I avoid conflict, shy away from conflict or welcome conflict?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

I had 5 interviews over the course of 3 months. Each lasted about 1-1.5 hours. Many questions based on stress, and how to handle difficult customers.

Personality test was given.

VERY LONG PROCESS.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how are you working on them. -Typical interview question.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation. I was offered the salary that I initially requested.

Home Health Care RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2014.

This company is quick to bring you in for an interview but it is a contract pen join. Benefits are expensive pay its good though. What is frustrating is the interviewer is not an Rn, so the questions they ask should be technical but terms to be subjective.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a patient situational care question that I had to prioritize the care steps during questionable health emergency called in by caregiver.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps in changing bandages on stage 3 pressure ulcer, and what instructions would you give LPN,CNA for continual care and positioning   Answer Question

Needed better benefits package

On Call Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in August 2014.

I was first sent an email within a few days of applying on their site. I then had a phone interview with an HR recruiter out of NJ. It lasted about 10-15 mins with nothing out of the ordinary being asked (how do you handle stressful situations, strengths/weaknesses, time management, etc.). An interview was then set up with the branch manager within a week of the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary - just your basic questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

I had the longest and most intense interviewing process in my career when I applied to be a Director with Bayada Nurses. It took several months and 4 interviews, including a full day with a psychologist, who issued a profile of me to the company. They eventually hired me, so I guess I passed!

Interview Questions
    • I was questioned about everything that happened in my life since my birth! I was asked what kind of management style I have, which I think is good to ask a candidate for a management position within your company.   View Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Very extensive phone interview with HR where background experience and skills were discussed. Then another extensive interview with the Office Manager and Clinical Manger to go over results and further discuss skills and experience. Personality, math skills testing, and RN skills testing preformed.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview Process was very lengthy….it took over a month for hire. You will interview with many different managers and have numerous tests to take.

I have nothing more to say about the interviewing process…..