BAYADA Home Health Care

Updated Feb 15, 2015
Updated Feb 15, 2015

2.8

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Long, a little too long especially for entry level positions. Applied online, got a call from the recruiter, then the next week was followed up by an interview with the Director of the office I would be working at. After that interview, I was told to take two test one personality type test and another SAT type test, didn't really enjoy doing either. After those test, I was scheduled to meet with the Area Director. After that meeting I was called with an offer. All the people I met were great, but just the timeframe was a bit drawn out. Also be ready to have at least 5 references! a

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were creative, why do you do want to work for Bayada?   Answer Question

CSM Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2015.

I have been employeed at Bayada for over 13 years. I recently decided to try to make a change in my career and it was suggested that I interview for a CSM at a local office by the director herself. I had a phone interview, which was fine and I was then set up to have a formal interview at the service office with the director and the two CSMs currently there. Once I got there the I found out the director was not there and the two CSMs would be interviewing me. The interview was late in the day and I could tell they both had a hectic day. No one had my resume and they said they really didn't know what to ask me. The vibe was negative and I knew my chances were zilch
    I wish I was treated like a regular interview and not a joke and inconvenience. They should have rescheduled if the person who suggested I interview there could not be there
    I was not offered the position and that is fine because I would have been miserable there.
    Everything happens for a reason but the two CSMs should not have interviewed me since I have never been able to interview potential future coworkers. They acted like I was crazy to think I could work with them. I was insulted.

Interview Questions
    • how do you deal with getting screamed at?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Very long process, very thorough!! But professional people, friendly, and great environment. Loved meeting everyone. Told I was top candidate.
    Awesome staff, great nurses, love the standards. They really stick with compassionate, reliability, and excellence. Highest integrity, great employee morale.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Seemed to go well. They liked me and seemed interested in furthering the hiring process. They were nice during the interview and although they didn't make me a solid offer at that time, they left me with the impression that I would be getting the job

CNA/HHA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in November 2014.

The interview went well and the recruiter was very knowledgeable about the company and its history. He definitely will question and gaps in eemployment! Having current or recent experience is necessary.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason for the gap here on your resume.   View Answer

Associate Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview process crazy with online work that has nothing to do with your job. Management meets with you and does not tell you they expect you to work 10

hour day or more take home work no extra pay.

Client Services Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

First I received a phone call and email for a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was very excited about the position; especially after learning the position could lead to a manager position and they did not have a problem meeting my salary requirement. Next I went on a face to face interview with one of the directors and the interview went well. Again I was excited about the company and I was told I seem to be a great fit for the company and its vision. I was told I would be required to take two assessment tests and possibly a last interview with another director.

I understand the importance of assessments but the tests were more like SAT questions (Lots of Algebra, compare and contrast, and multiple choice questions). I expected the questions to be related to the position or industry itself and it was not. One of the tests needed to be completed in 8 minutes and it was 30 questions...impossible! By the time I realized my time was almost up I ended up having to guest the last few questions anyway which could have gone right or wrong. There were of course some personality questions but that is okay, however, the IQ test is an insult to my two degrees I worked so hard to obtain.

Anyway, I did more research on the company (reading reviews) and found out that the interview process can take weeks; salary is according to reimbursement rates; and benefits were horrible. I did ask for benefits and was told they have BCBS but I was not told about the premium cost. I am not in the position within my career goal and in a position financially to take a risk with the company. Personally.....just not a good fit for me and did not want to finish the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was a breeze! My interviewer was a lovely and personable person.   View Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2014.

Completed online application, contacted days later by recruiter. Recruiter wanted specific information regarding the company background, mission, values, etc. (make sure you read up on this). She also wanted to stress that this particular job was very stressful and the ability to multi-task was of upmost importance. Scheduled for face-to-face with associate director (office manager). Later that day after the face-to-face interview, the recruiter scheduled a face-to-face with area director and emailed an online assessment for completion. Assessment is SAT/Personality based questions (approx 1hr to complete). Director's interview went well, basic interview questions (how do you handle stress, conflict, differing personalities in the office, why did I choose home health, etc.?). Interview went seemingly well, and I was told the recruiter would be in touch. Two days later, I received an email from the recruiter stating the area director and office director believed the position was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • Do I avoid conflict, shy away from conflict or welcome conflict?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

I had 5 interviews over the course of 3 months. Each lasted about 1-1.5 hours. Many questions based on stress, and how to handle difficult customers.

Personality test was given.

VERY LONG PROCESS.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how are you working on them. -Typical interview question.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation. I was offered the salary that I initially requested.

Home Health Care RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in September 2014.

This company is quick to bring you in for an interview but it is a contract pen join. Benefits are expensive pay its good though. What is frustrating is the interviewer is not an Rn, so the questions they ask should be technical but terms to be subjective.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a patient situational care question that I had to prioritize the care steps during questionable health emergency called in by caregiver.   Answer Question
    • What are the steps in changing bandages on stage 3 pressure ulcer, and what instructions would you give LPN,CNA for continual care and positioning   Answer Question

Needed better benefits package