BAYADA Home Health Care

Very Difficult Interview

Director Interview

Director
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview Details – I had the longest and most intense interviewing process in my career when I applied to be a Director with Bayada Nurses. It took several months and 4 interviews, including a full day with a psychologist, who issued a profile of me to the company. They eventually hired me, so I guess I passed!

Interview Question – I was questioned about everything that happened in my life since my birth! I was asked what kind of management style I have, which I think is good to ask a candidate for a management position within your company.   View Answer

Clinical Manager Interview

Clinical Manager

I applied online and interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview Details – Very extensive phone interview with HR where background experience and skills were discussed. Then another extensive interview with the Office Manager and Clinical Manger to go over results and further discuss skills and experience. Personality, math skills testing, and RN skills testing preformed.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview Details – Interview Process was very lengthy….it took over a month for hire. You will interview with many different managers and have numerous tests to take.

I have nothing more to say about the interviewing process…..

Clinical Manager Interview

Clinical Manager
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in July 2010.

Interview Details – After application was submitted, an interviewer called from NJ. She then set an interview with the branch manager. I interviewed twice with 2 different managers, at the second interview I was offered the position.

Negotiation Details – I asked for 55,000 & got it.

Field Staff Interview

Field Staff

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter then had two interviews, both with management. If I had to go back and do it again, I would have asked to speak with some one in the field as well. Much of what I was told in the interview process was not consistent with the reality of the job (ex. productivity numbers--how they are reached and what happens if you fail to meet your assigned productivity)

Interview Question – Very little technical questions were asked. Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the recruiter did the negotiating. He was not flexible in my requests, especially with the productivity numbers (which were different than what I had originally been told by the management staff)

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for an Associate Position. Got a email about the position and wanted a phone interview the next week. The phone interview lasted 10 minutes. Interviewer was very polite and pleasant to talk to. Offered other positions within the company.

Interview Question – Questions were not even close to the job description.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

CNA
Clearwater, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in October 2010.

Interview Details – Typical healthcare interview.

Interview Question – Testing and physical health test. Ethical questions.   Answer Question

On Call Manager Interview

On Call Manager
Toms River, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was called back with in a day after my initial inquiry about the position. Called by recruitment HR person, interviewed over the phone. Set up an interview with the director with in a week. All parties were very professional, informative, and helpful. Told it was a formality to check my references and history. Hired in a week and a half.

Interview Question – I was asked how this would fit in with my current employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Client Services Manager (CSM)
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is lengthy which can lose prospects in the process, however, the point is to not only find a good fit for BAYADA but also for the individual office for which you are interviewing. A good fit based on experience, personality, compassion, and reliability and which degree of each is needed most at that office

Interview Question – numerous computer assessments before you get the interview which can disqualify you from getting an interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very amicable and flexible based on needs

Client Services Manager Interview

Client Services Manager
Plant City, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was first contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. This part of the interview process was pretty standard, was told the pay was around $35,000 annually.

Then it got a little weird. I interviewed for the position in the Plant City, FL office. Went in for a face to face interview with the director. She seemed very combative and emphasized the fact continuously that she was a micromanager and proud of it (not someone I would enjoy working for). She also claimed that if you were to work hard enough you would be promoted to a director position of your own office. However, of the employees I met there was one who had been in the CSM position for three years.

Also, the job title is deceiving. They do not start you as a CSM but as an associate. Once hired you have to be promoted to a CSM position and base starts around $20,000. Very deceptive.

The interview did seem very cult like. She constantly emphasized that they love to give feedback to each and continuously gave me "feedback" on my interview responses as this is the Bayada way. It was very strange.

Definitely not a fit. I didn't send any sort of follow up after my interview and they did not contact me again either. Seems like a scam, I wouldn't recommend it.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   Answer Question

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!