BAYADA Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Interview

Seemed to go well. They liked me and seemed interested in furthering the hiring process. They were nice during the interview and although they didn't make me a solid offer at that time, they left me with the impression that I would be getting the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Reading, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Friendly, not intimidating. I already had a lot of experience in this field, so it was a pretty quick interview. I got to meet lots of the staff at that time. They also tested my nursing skills in an in-office lab, using dummies. Again, it was not intimidating. Of course they have to ask a lot of questions and review my background, as they will then be sending me into people's homes, to spend 8, 10 or 12 hours alone with special needs children. I would hope they interview candidates very thoroughly, which they did with me.

Interview Questions

• Are you secure in working independently? This position has you all alone in client's homes. But help is a phone call away.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Bloomsburg, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Your interview is based on your experience if any in home care environment. If the office specializes in pediatrics you may be asked specific questions when it comes to care for an infant, toddler etc. You may be also asked to demonstrate certain skills - taking care of a client with G tube, assesment...

Interview Questions

• nothing extraordinary...Just typical question like where do you see yourself 5 years down the road...   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2012.

Interview

Apply online. Interview with office manager, complete paper tests and skills assessment test, mandatory training on high tech cases

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Not bad they take 4ever. Must have all clearances 2 step, physical, referances and employment history. And they will verify. So call the people u use.......they tend to stick ya on training only 1/2 wage and dont get paid milage so make sure you dont let them send ya over anhour away cuz they will......

Negotiation

None. This is what ya get 21 base no comp. U choose hours u wanna wirk but they will call if ur a reliable person nonstop......... n guilt u into accepting and once u say yes. Yes means tes at bayada.....