BAYADA Home Health Care Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2014
Updated Dec 20, 2014

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Seemed to go well. They liked me and seemed interested in furthering the hiring process. They were nice during the interview and although they didn't make me a solid offer at that time, they left me with the impression that I would be getting the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BAYADA Home Health Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in March 2012.

Your interview is based on your experience if any in home care environment. If the office specializes in pediatrics you may be asked specific questions when it comes to care for an infant, toddler etc. You may be also asked to demonstrate certain skills - taking care of a client with G tube, assesment...

Interview Questions
    • nothing extraordinary...Just typical question like where do you see yourself 5 years down the road...   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in February 2012.

Apply online. Interview with office manager, complete paper tests and skills assessment test, mandatory training on high tech cases

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in October 2011.

Not bad they take 4ever. Must have all clearances 2 step, physical, referances and employment history. And they will verify. So call the people u use.......they tend to stick ya on training only 1/2 wage and dont get paid milage so make sure you dont let them send ya over anhour away cuz they will......

None. This is what ya get 21 base no comp. U choose hours u wanna wirk but they will call if ur a reliable person nonstop......... n guilt u into accepting and once u say yes. Yes means tes at bayada.....