BAYADA Home Health Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Manager Interview

Client Services Manager
Plant City, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BAYADA Home Health Care in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was first contacted for a phone interview with a recruiter. This part of the interview process was pretty standard, was told the pay was around $35,000 annually.

Then it got a little weird. I interviewed for the position in the Plant City, FL office. Went in for a face to face interview with the director. She seemed very combative and emphasized the fact continuously that she was a micromanager and proud of it (not someone I would enjoy working for). She also claimed that if you were to work hard enough you would be promoted to a director position of your own office. However, of the employees I met there was one who had been in the CSM position for three years.

Also, the job title is deceiving. They do not start you as a CSM but as an associate. Once hired you have to be promoted to a CSM position and base starts around $20,000. Very deceptive.

The interview did seem very cult like. She constantly emphasized that they love to give feedback to each and continuously gave me "feedback" on my interview responses as this is the Bayada way. It was very strange.

Definitely not a fit. I didn't send any sort of follow up after my interview and they did not contact me again either. Seems like a scam, I wouldn't recommend it.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   Answer Question

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!