BB&T

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at BB&T in March 2011.

They missed my interview time! They said they wold call to reschedule never called

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Banking Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at BB&T in August 2009.

I had an on campus interview with on of BB&T's recruiting personnel. It was a behavioral based interview and took about 30 minutes. The interview questions where pretty typical of any first round interview of behavioral questions. About a week later they sent me an online personality test that took about 2 hours to complete. While the questionnaire did take a long time it was not particular difficult to answer any of the questions and was of course trying to get a better feel for you as a person.

Interview Questions

Banking Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BB&T in August 2009.

I met BB&T at a college job fair and enjoyed the people working there. I hadn't considered working for a bank but they seemed to have a different culture than what I was expecting. I recieved a sit down interview which I was appreciative of. The interview was just basic questions that you would expect from any company so that was a little bit of a disappointment. In the end, I was looking for a different job than what the company was there interviewing for.

Interview Questions