BB&T

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Florence, SC

I applied online and interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Was called early in the morning. Did not understand the English spoken by the reviewer. two minute telephone interview. Could not interpret the questions offered. Caller immediately sent a denial to my e-mal account.

Interview Question – Reason for needing a job.   View Answer

Roanoke, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BB&T in August 2011.

Interview Details – They will ask you questions about how you handle hard customers and to give examples of how you handled a bad situation and a good situation. They will ask you the length of time that it took you to handle the tough situation and what the resolution was and if you had to get a supervisor involved and the client's attitude with the resolution. Be as detailed as possible.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a client or customer unhappy with your resolution and how did your former company look at your resolution. They will also ask you questions about cheating and or do favors for your friends or family.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – I posted my resume to Indeed.com and was contacted by a recruiter. They spoke with me about available positions and if I was interested in any of them. I asked to think about it. I decided I was interested on the Customer Service position in the call center. I called back to let them know. They emailed me a call center assesment, which I passed. They then scheduled an interview with me.

Interview Question – Would you consider learning a new job stressful?
How do you cope with stress?
Tell me about a time you worked effectively in a team?
Give me an example of when you provided great customer service
  Answer Question

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!