BB&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fraud Detection Analyst II Interview

Fraud Detection Analyst II
Wilson, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Interview was very standard, basic questions such as how did you handle conflict productively in the past, how would you handle it if there was conflict with a team member. Describe your work ethic, Have you had attendance issues? I actually met with 3 people at 1 time but it was much more relaxed than you would think. The overall interview may have lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Question – This was an entry level position so there was nothing that would really catch you off guard, just be prepared to elaborate with your answers and not simply yes or no answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but I know people that have and were able to get 2-3% more for salary, it really depends on the job requirements and what you are bringing to the table.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!