BB&T Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

applied online, then took the virtual test. Received a call a week later from HR to ask was I still interested in a job and if it was ok to give my number to the local bank I applied to, to set up interview. The bank contacted me within minutes after the call with HR.

Branch Banker Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different managers, some at other branches and some with other supervisors in attendance. Very relational and informal interview situation, but the questions asked were very pointed and not the normal questions most employers would ask.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

The interview process was fair and not that difficult. Be prepared after you are hired to pass tests and attend additional training for several weeks. The training is not bad although it takes you away from your job role and you are expected to still produce.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Dora, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Mount Dora, FL).

Interview

Interview was easy like talking to a friend. Manager was very friendly. Made some incorrect assumptions at first interview which needed to be corrected later on in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult situation you encountered with another co-worker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called 3 days later. She setup interview with Market President. Interviewed with him less than a week later. I was offered the job within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BB&T? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Senior Usability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Was hired over the phone after a few minutes' conversation. Insisted on meeting the team in-person, which they thought unnecessary, but acquiesced. Didn't have a good feeling about the team dynamics, but the offer was too good to pass up at the time.

Relationship Banker III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BB&T (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Took approximately 1 month from start to finish. 15 minute phone screen, follow up interview with Market leader, final interview with Market Leader and Team Lead. Recruiter was amazing and accommodating as was the entire team. Final interview setting wax extremely comfortable, competitive salary.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an upset client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accept based on what is right for you not just amount paid, did not negotiate salary as it was a great offer.

Floating Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at BB&T in April 2015.

Interview

Filled out application. Received call 4 weeks later. Did two phone interviews. Both really simple and behavioral. I used a lot of examples. For the in person interview it was laid back and kind of fun. I was told I had the job 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if it is only you in the lobby and there is a person in the lobby, at the window, and the phone is ringing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BB&T (West Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief (10 min) phone interview with territory hr manager. 30+ minute in person interview with head of tellers at branch and hr person. A teller proficiency online test is required prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What work experience have you gotten that involves selling or could relate to the customer service role of a teller? Q: How does your skill set relate to being a teller? Q: Why do you want to work for BB&T?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BB&T (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I beleive it took too long to get an interview. After the interview, which i had with three different persons the process after that was quick and got onboarded and joined the team.

Interview Questions

• Bases con previous job experience describe a scenario where.....   Answer Question