BB&T BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

2.8

BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BB&T in September 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with a recruiter, followed by a formal phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to complete an online personality/IQ test. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What caused the 2008 financial crisis? What does leadership mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

BB&T Leaderships Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BB&T (McLean, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

He had a list of questions that he just asked me. At the same time, he wrote down notes and my answers. He had mostly generic questions. Before the interview started, he gave out materials for BB&T like their philosophy and such. Overall he was very friendly and didn't make the atmosphere uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you encountered an unethical situation and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed one on one at on-campus recruiting fair. Next took a caliper test and was invited for next round in Winston-Salem. Overall good experience thus far.

BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BB&T in October 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and tried hard to position BB&T in the best possible light. All behavioral questions from senior recruiter.