BB&T Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.7

Interview

Had a campus interview with a nice lady asked some questions.
    And then had to turn in unofficial or official transcripts.
    Then received an email with a link to an online test that took around an hour.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Started with a phone interview followed by interviews with branch manager and regional manager. Questions were typical, no assessments to actually take. Interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. Drug test, fingerprint test, and background test required.

Senior Teller Interview

Interview

Phone call with manager to set up first interview. Then second interview with area manager. If they want to hire you then you will get a call back. You go thru the typical drug test and background check.

Relationship Banker Interview

Interview

I interviewed with two branch managers (FCL) first. Next it was with the Sales and Service leader (DM) after taking an online evaluation. It was pretty straight forward. Many branch positions have a preselected candidate that is going to be hired after interviews are conducted. It would benefit candidates to try and network with the manager with the actual opening, so you can stand out in a crowd.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff. Nothing I hadn't heard dozens of times before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer based on my experience and was told by my future boss that it was pretty much a take it or leave it offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

They asked the same basic questions of every interview.
    What are your Strengths
    What are your Weaknesses
    What are your Goals.
    Why do you want to work for BB&T

I was at a college campus so they just met me there. I was not given another opportunity to move forward.

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Applied for the LDP through my university and got an on campus interview. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and mainly consisted of behavior questions/leadership questions. Some of the questions were, describe your leadership ability, tell me about a time you failed, and what are some ethical problems in banking.

Interview Questions

• What caused the 2008 banking crisis   1 Answer

Relationship Banker II Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Normal interview process. I would focus on client relationship and customer service.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

I receive a call interview and they asked me about what skills I have, especially SAS. They also asked how much I knew about BB&T Bank. They said they would gibe me a technological interview next week but actually didn't. I think the reason is that I don't know how to model in SAS.

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. Short phone interview with the Recruiter. Panel interview with market leaders. "Informal" interview with Branch Manager

Interview Questions

• Unexpected - Tell me about your managers in the past. What do you think makes a manager good or bad.   1 Answer

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BB&T.

Interview

Quick phone-interview