BB&T

213 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Applied through my recruitment website at college. The interview was 45 minutes long and was strictly behavioral questions. The recruiter was friendly and very genuine. The culture of the company seemed like a great place to work for, and the training program in NC is fantastic.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you were faced with a leadership task and how you handled it   Answer Question

Investment Counselor Interview

Investment Counselor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BB&T in July 2010.

Interview Details – 2-3 interview process. If you are highly experienced or ambitious, try not to show it as the Manager will feel threatened and probably not hire you.

Very Easy Interview

Relationship Banker I

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Went in to career fair and was picked for the interview process. Very laidback and low pressure.

Interview Question – It was all very striaghtforward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a phone call and email sent out and they would not negotiate, agreed to offer more in the future.

Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Could put you through many rounds of interviews. There are a lot of situational questions that are specific to the job and no way to prepare for. Be well rounded.

Interview Question – I was presented a specific situation and asked how I would handle it.   Answer Question

Deerfield Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BB&T in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was with Market Leader (manager). He was very laid back, had a set of questions suppose to ask but preferred a more casual conversation approach.

Interview Question – What do you do when a client is unwilling to give you any information to help resolve an issue.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated a salary increase just under 4%

Personal Lines Interview

Personal Lines

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BB&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – Three interviews. First was a phone interview. The next two were panel interviews conducted by at least three managers.

Interview Question – Describe what you can offer to this company and/or position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because it is an entry level position and I am not technically qualified. I was given and incredible referral by a dear friend.

Teller Interview

Teller

Interviewed at BB&T

Interview Details – Applied online, was contacted next day by HR rep and was basically an informal phone screening. Was contacted day after that for an in person interview later that week. Basic interview questions, nothing surprising or out of the ordinary. HR rep was very helpful. Was contacted a few weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – describe a time when you handled an irate customer   Answer Question

Business Service Officer Interview

Business Service Officer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Lengthy process. Unclear expectations for position.

Interview Question – Discuss ethical dilemmas in your life.   Answer Question

Relationship Teller Interview

Relationship Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BB&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – I played phone tag with the recruiter, finally I just went into the branch about 3 weeks ago and spoke to the branch manager who interviewed me. She invided me to attend the job fair they were having the following week and I met with the regional manager. As of yet I have not heard back from anyone.

Interview Question – how do you deal with an irate customer   Answer Question

Ldp Associate Interview

Ldp Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BB&T in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for the position through OCR, on-campus recruiting. I interviewed for the position in February. The interview was 1 on 1, and lasted for approximately 40 minutes. The interviewer asked mostly behavioral-style interview questions, and then asked me if I had any questions or concerns about the position and the interview process. A few weeks after the initial interview, I was invited to take personality assessment, Caliper Profile. I am currently waiting to hear back regarding 2nd round prospects. The recruitment/hiring process is a fairly smooth and streamlined one.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time in which you had to deal with conflict as a member of a team. How did you resolve the matter?   Answer Question