BB&T

2.7

Relationship Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

Spoke with Recruiter twice by phone interviews before in person interview with District Manager. Offer was given within 48 hours of meeting with District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • They dive deep into sales processes that make you successful and how to handle objections. They also go into values and doing the right thing to make sure you align with their ethical guidelines   Answer Question
    Was able to increase my base salary offer by $3,000 by one call to the recruiter.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BB&T in November 2013.

Online Assessment test, Phone interview, Panel Interview.

Interview Questions
    • What's the Difference between a team and a group? Also, I was told to sell a pen.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BB&T in November 2013.

I applied through my campus recruiting site. The first round was on campus. It was a very straightforward behavioral interview. Was invited for final rounds in Winston-Salem. There was an essay, behavioral interview, and case. They really dig in to make sure you'll be a good fit at the company.

Collateral Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

I applied online – interviewed at BB&T in November 2013.

It was a basic question and answer style. The interview was a two part interview. At the second round, you meet senior management. Then, a manager calls to extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have prior experience? Do you get bored easy? Are you able to sit and work independent?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BB&T.

Hired through a temp agency and process was long. Interview was very relaxed.

Teller Part Time Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

Applied, took online vision assessment. Received a call about a week later, set up an interview. Interviewed with two employees. Waited another three/four days and had a call for a follow up interview. Then they called with the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Just general interview questions.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BB&T in October 2013.

I applied through my college campus, and had a short one on one behavioral interview. It was pretty straight forward with a lot of "tell me about a time" questions. The best advice I can give is to be confident. I was then asked to take a thorough personality test. Still currently in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Proof Operator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

The process took about a month. I applied online and took a couple skills test. I then had a comprehensvie interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions that were too difficult. Just basic questions you would expect in an interview.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BB&T.

After my application I recieved an email asking me to take a teller test. I took it and got a call later that day setting up a phone interview. After the phone interview was completed I got a call from a local branch manager, went to that interview and got a call later that day for a second interview, I went in and was offered the job!

Interview Questions
    • They asked about scenarios, my experience, certain policies. They ask about difficult situations at previous jobs, etc.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, the offer was 2x what I made at my last job.

BB&T Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BB&T in September 2013.

Had an initial phone call with a recruiter, followed by a formal phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to complete an online personality/IQ test. I am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • What caused the 2008 financial crisis?
      What does leadership mean to you?

Answer Question