BB&T

BB&T Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BB&T in October 2012.

I got the 1st round interview through my college career development center. 2 Interviewers, one was a current IB analyst who had just graduated from my college for 4 months and another was a VP. The VP mainly interviewed me and asked me random questions about my resume. The whole interview was kind of a friendly chit-chat. I guess it's a sign of not accepting. Anyway the interview was a good conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BB&T in October 2011.

Composed of one on campus interview, which 3 associates/analyst conducted. Asked many questions based on background. Later invited for Superday. Networking dinner the day before and went out afterwards. The interviews the next day started at 8 am. Composed of 9 interviews back-to-back of mostly managing directors but also some associates as well. More senior people ask me behavioral or strategic questions, less senior people ask technical questions.

Interview Questions