BB&T

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BB&T in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got the 1st round interview through my college career development center. 2 Interviewers, one was a current IB analyst who had just graduated from my college for 4 months and another was a VP. The VP mainly interviewed me and asked me random questions about my resume. The whole interview was kind of a friendly chit-chat. I guess it's a sign of not accepting. Anyway the interview was a good conversation.

Interview Question – What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BB&T in October 2011.

Interview Details – Composed of one on campus interview, which 3 associates/analyst conducted. Asked many questions based on background. Later invited for Superday. Networking dinner the day before and went out afterwards. The interviews the next day started at 8 am. Composed of 9 interviews back-to-back of mostly managing directors but also some associates as well. More senior people ask me behavioral or strategic questions, less senior people ask technical questions.

Interview Question – How do the financial statements link together?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BB&T

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T Investment Banking Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees and interview candidates.