BB&T

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BB&T in April 2012.

Interview Details – i first got a phone interview with an hr rep.

Interview Question – they ware all regular service rep questions.   Answer Question

Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BB&T in April 2011.

Interview Details – I first applied to BB&T online. About 2 weeks later they called for an interview. The interview was pretty standard..where do you see yourself in 5 years, tell me about your past experiences, try to sell me a pen...About 4 days later they called me back for a second interview with another manager...same style questions..Again they called me back for a third interview with the VP of the region...With in a week of that interview they called again for a fourth interview and said they would have a decision by day "X" . A few days later a get a generic letter in my email box saying that I was not chosen for the postition. This would be all well and good if I hadn't taken my time driving around the whole town for these interviews only to receive a pre-set email. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Question – What are your core values?   Answer Question

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BB&T.

Interview Details – Jesus! This recruiter took me through more than 2 months of interviewing and I still don't low what my status is. Got a call at about 5 or 6 on the lady's cell phone asking me about my resume first. A week later she calls and scheduled me for a face to face interview. Everything went great and then she goes in vacation for a week then her manager goes for a week. They both tell me I have to wait for an answer until they are BOTH back. They tell me they are going to call om a certain day.....never do. When i went to the 2nd interview, they forgot they even scheduled me. Definitely unorganized. The last call I got was 3 weeks later asking me the same questions once again. she gives me a caliper test that took about 90 mins.....I did awesome on it. Then she calls me a day later and says she is still researching my background. . Wow. I don't even want the job anymore. Keep it.

Interview Question – What didn't you like about you old managers?   Answer Question

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!