BB&T Teller Interview Questions

2.5

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I applied online – interviewed at BB&T.

I had three interviews. The first was with HR, the next two were with the Branch Managers. The Branch Managers decide if they want you on their team based on your answers.

Interview Questions
You tell them what you want to make and if it not much in their eyes, they will give you exactly that, not much is said after that. So start high and let them try to bring it down.

Other Interview Reviews for BB&T

Teller Interview

Applied online, was contacted next day by HR rep and was basically an informal phone screening. Was contacted day after that for an in person interview later that week. Basic interview questions, nothing surprising or out of the ordinary. HR rep was very helpful. Was contacted a few weeks later with an offer.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

The interview process was easy. I went through two different panel interviews. The majority of the interview were behavioral questions. I submitted my application online and heard a response about two weeks later to attend my first round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question what would you do during your downtime at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BB&T in November 2013.

Online Assessment test, Phone interview, Panel Interview.

Interview Questions
    • What's the Difference between a team and a group? Also, I was told to sell a pen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BB&T.

After my application I recieved an email asking me to take a teller test. I took it and got a call later that day setting up a phone interview. After the phone interview was completed I got a call from a local branch manager, went to that interview and got a call later that day for a second interview, I went in and was offered the job!

Interview Questions
    • They asked about scenarios, my experience, certain policies. They ask about difficult situations at previous jobs, etc.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, the offer was 2x what I made at my last job.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BB&T in June 2013.

Applied online, called to check on application status, recruiter asked me like 3 questions about why I was a good candidate, then I had the interview with the manager & she asked if I knew anything about the company, what I was looking for, & about past positions I held.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BB&T in April 2013.

I was called to schedule an interview then I came in the next day. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager at the time along with her assistant. They ask you many questions and then you leave. They do a thorough background check also. Once you're offered the position, you're drug tested immediately and it must be done within 24 hrs. They also have you get your finger prints taken.

Interview Questions
    • -explain a situation where you had to use good customer service skills with a mean client
      -what does customer service mean to you
        Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BB&T.

Interview process was easy. Started with a phone interview followed by interviews with branch manager and regional manager. Questions were typical, no assessments to actually take. Interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to. Drug test, fingerprint test, and background test required.

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BB&T in July 2012.

Applied online, then took an online assessment. Got a phone call the next day, did a ten minutiae phone interview. Then got a call from the Branch Managers boss a few days later to set up an interview. Had an interview with two branch managers, was given an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate but looking back I wish I had, I was offered a lot more then my last job so I just accepted without hesitation, but in reality I could've gotten a lot more.

Teller Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BB&T in April 2011.

Submitted application online and got a call from hiring manager about 2 weeks later. Set up an interview for the next day at branch. Was called back one week later and told they wanted to do an additional interview but it was really an offer for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describing specific work experiences in the past, role playing.   Answer Question