BBDO Atlanta Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in July 2014.

I applied online for a position in Dallas, Texas. I was contacted by HR and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was around 30 minutes and I was told I would be contacted if they wanted to further the process. I was emailed the next day to set up a phone interview with one of the team members. After that call, I was invited to interview in-person. I had three consecutive interviews with each team member. There wasn't any very difficult questions and a lot of the discussions was about what I wanted to do in my career and where I saw myself in the future.

Project Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in December 2013.

Submitt resume, on site interview

Interview Questions
    • They are mainly just getting to know you. How did you hear about the job? They look through your resume and ask about things.   View Answer

Regional Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BBDO Atlanta.

HR was very efficient and polite. Interview was one on one, with many of the basic behavioral questions that you can expect from any interview. I got connected with them through a university alum, and received a call a week later to set up a time to come in for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Know an ad that you like and WHY you like that ad. It doesn't really matter what your reasoning is, just that you have reasons. They produce a lot of print, so be familiar with a print campaign.   Answer Question
    They called me the next day and gave me two weeks to decide.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in September 2013.

Interviews are first given to interns, which means your salary expectations are already abysmal. The account team (particularly AT&T) is very cliquey. They will most likely hire their specific regional intern or whoever is willing to accept the low pay (25k-30k).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected. Perhaps- Tell us a time when you were a follower.   Answer Question

Research Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta.

Several rounds of interviews with folks from all walks within the agency. Overall, a pretty in depth interview process. Fit is big here...having the right vibe and look that willl fit with whatever team. They also require a writing sample and a quant test like the GMAT.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of case scenarios...I guess to test the ability to think quickly and come up answers on the fly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BBDO Atlanta.

I was recommended by an employee. Got a phone interview and then a face to face interview.
    Spoke to the Human Resources person, and later to the entire account team. They asked specific questions about my personality and how I would deal with conflict. They dress business casual (sometimes they may wear suits if they have an important client meeting) and the newer employees really dress to impress. People in more physical positions like the mail room or production dress more casually.

Interview Questions
    Since the account coordinator position is pretty junior, I was offered a low salary and when I tried to negotiate was offered 1K more, but was told that was as far as they would go.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in May 2011.

30 min interview with the HR and 30 min group interview with the team, followed by analytic test. I'd recommend that you start with the multiple choice

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in December 2010.

I was referred by a current employee, and my contact with BBDO started with doing a number of short-term projects with them. That gave me a chance to work with a number of people at the agency, and a number of people at the agency a chance to work with me. This was combined with a series of in-person interviews with people through out the agency, conducted over the course of a day, also spent in the offices. Not sure this is typical, but it definitely helped me identify that this was an agency I wanted to work at.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were handled very professionally and personally friendly. The company was above-board and very good to me every step of the way.

Intern- Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in October 2010.

BBDO doesn't post jobs online traditionally. My intial contact with the company was through e-mail. Which was really effective. I went to the interview and immediatly feel in love with the space of BBDO Atlanta. I knew I was making the right decision, this is all before I had the interview. The intervirew was very open ended. There were no set script of questions, it was more do you have for me. They want to see how intrested you are in the position. Be mindful this was for an internship position. I'm sure for more defined positions your resume plays a big role and demands more qualified questions.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at BBDO Atlanta in December 2007.

I was able to get an interview within a week, but that was impart because my old account director wanted me to work on his team. The interview was only with HR, because a lot of employees from my old agency had moved to BBDO Atlanta with the client so they had all worked with me before

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectations for this position? (wasn't hard, but out of all of them that would probably be it)   Answer Question
    They really didn't negotiate on their offer at my level.