BBDO Detroit

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BBDO Detroit in June 2008.

Interview Details – They contacted me around 1pm during the day, and the recruiter wanted to schedule the phone interview right away. So instead of scheduling the interview at another time, we agreed to proceed with the interview right then and there. The recruiter just wanted a simple overview of my past experiences and she felt that my experiences and drive matched the expectations of the company. From there we scheduled the one-on-one interview for the very next day. They sat me down with two supervisors, that gave me an overview of their expectations for the position. Then they left it up to me, to prove that my experiences connected with their expectations. I was offered the job later on that day.

Interview Question – There will be times when it is hard to get what you want from a create, how do you go about asking them to re-do or revise one of their creative pieces?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No allowed to negotiate salary!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BBDO Detroit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BBDO Detroit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BBDO Detroit employees and interview candidates.