Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BBDO
- Assistant Account Executive (4)
- Account Executive (3)
- Account Management (1)
- Senior Planner (1)
- Account Coordinator (1)
- Interactive Designer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graphic Design (1)
- Praktikant (1)
- Praktikum (1)
- Creative (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Junior Production Artist (1)
- Financial Internship (1)
- Praktikant Marketing (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Technician (1)
- Media Planner (1)
- Account Director (1)
- Planning Director (1)
- Strategic Planning (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in March 2015.
Calm and casual. I was expecting the interview process to be much more nerve-wracking. However, the lady who interviewed me was young and very kind. This was my first interview so I did not expect the interviewee to go that in-depth. She asked basic questions about me along with a few questions about the industry.
- Why advertising? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in June 2014.
I had an interview with HR at BBDO, and then with 2 account directors two weeks later. HR is essentially impossible to get in touch with, and isn't the best at following up.
- What's your favorite food? What's your favorite TV show? How do you find a needle in a haystack? Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).
I add an informational interview with someone in HR. The BBDO office environment is incredible, and it would definitely be a very exciting and fun place to work. I am a senior graduating in June, so I was a little too early to apply to a particular position, but it was really helpful to see the office and get a foot in the door.
- Tell me about a time when you failed. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in March 2014.
I sent my application early February, their website is very helpful and clearly explain what each team is looking for. A member of the Human Resources department called me early March to schedule a phone interview that happened few days after. After the first interview, I was invited to the NYC office for a second interview. I got the offer the week after, it was early April
- Tell me more about your experience. Why did you apply at BBDO? What can you bring to our firm? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY).
The interview process was pretty straightforward. As interest increased, the interviewee is sent hierarchically up the rank to interview, up to VP level. Complete assessment of skills are conducted initially, and questions are appropriately couched.
- When do I feel I am not at my best. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in January 2013.
Applying to the intern position via email and once you get a chance to have an interview, they contact you through a phone call and ask about basic things that you listed on the cover letter and resume. When you get to the office, you basically sit next to creative director and manager sometimes and talk about your portfolio.
- They go over your portfolio and ask time to time whenever they want to know about more on certain work. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BBDO (New York, NY) in February 2012.
It was more of an exploratory interview. She wanted to get to know me in case something opened up at a later time.
- Why BBDO Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review