BBH Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BBH Global in May 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with all of the barn-masters.

Interview Question – No surprises. They just seemed to genuinely want to get to know me better. Asked typical questions about my interests and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at BBH Global in January 2009.

Interview Details – 10 technical questions
blood test

Interview Question – How do you act when you are in a difficult situation?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Bad env

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at BBH Global in September 2012.

Interview Details – Weent into boston office. Interviewed with two people.

Interview Question – Name 2 good thing and 2 bad things about you?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BBH Global in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty easy. Tell me about yourself. What can you bring to the company? Would you be willing to work such and such hours. Are you ok working in a noisy environment. Basic interview questions. The office is very laid back and people dress as they want. You have managers who dress like fashionistas, others who dress conservatively, and others wildly and are covered in tatoos and piercings.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to. They are pretty strict about what they pay and that is it.

Operations Interview

Operations
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BBH Global in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was okay, still havent gotten called back for a real interview. Just to see if your BBH material they do the first two

Interview Question – what was the a hard thing you overcame   Answer Question

Account Executive/Account Manager Interview

Account Executive/Account Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BBH Global.

Interview Details – Intense and very disappointing. Within one week was called in for 7 interviews with a variety of different team members to be evaluated. No one seemed to have a clue which position they were interviewing me for and were unsure which questions to ask me. All very nice people, but process suggested the Singapore agency was very disorganized and too concerned with personality than quality of work. After 7 intense interviews back to back - it took a full month to get a follow up - very unprofessional.

Interview Question – What's your least favorite work from BBH?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BBH Global in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process normal, like any other company. Interviewws on phone, then in person with 3 person panel. Very plesasnt experince and got good questions from all panel members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very good, open to ideas.

Planning Interview

Planning

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BBH Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the account planner position. After submitting my resume I got a swift response asking to set up an interview. I went to the office and spoke with two folks in the strategy department. They were both very nice and personable and asked some excellent questions about my experience and what I could contribute to the agency.

Interview Question – Where do you think account planning will be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for BBH Global? Contribute to the Community!