BBH Global

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BBH Global in May 2013.

One interview with all of the barn-masters.

Interview Questions
    • No surprises. They just seemed to genuinely want to get to know me better. Asked typical questions about my interests and experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BBH Global in September 2012.

Weent into boston office. Interviewed with two people.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BBH Global in June 2011.

It was okay, still havent gotten called back for a real interview. Just to see if your BBH material they do the first two

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at BBH Global in July 2009.

The interview was pretty easy. Tell me about yourself. What can you bring to the company? Would you be willing to work such and such hours. Are you ok working in a noisy environment. Basic interview questions. The office is very laid back and people dress as they want. You have managers who dress like fashionistas, others who dress conservatively, and others wildly and are covered in tatoos and piercings.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to. They are pretty strict about what they pay and that is it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at BBH Global in January 2009.

10 technical questions
    blood test

Interview Questions
    • How do you act when you are in a difficult situation?   View Answer

Bad env

Account Executive/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BBH Global.

Intense and very disappointing. Within one week was called in for 7 interviews with a variety of different team members to be evaluated. No one seemed to have a clue which position they were interviewing me for and were unsure which questions to ask me. All very nice people, but process suggested the Singapore agency was very disorganized and too concerned with personality than quality of work. After 7 intense interviews back to back - it took a full month to get a follow up - very unprofessional.

Planning Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BBH Global in January 2010.

I applied for the account planner position. After submitting my resume I got a swift response asking to set up an interview. I went to the office and spoke with two folks in the strategy department. They were both very nice and personable and asked some excellent questions about my experience and what I could contribute to the agency.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you think account planning will be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BBH Global in September 2009.

Interview process normal, like any other company. Interviewws on phone, then in person with 3 person panel. Very plesasnt experince and got good questions from all panel members.

Interview Questions
    Very good, open to ideas.