BBM Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at BBM Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BBM Canada.

Interview

We went straight to practicing mock phone surveys and dealing with the actual challenges of getting people to complete and take part in surveys. We went over company policies and then thirty minutes of doing the mock phone calls with our interviewer. You will be in a group of potential employees.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBM Canada.

Interview

Easy. Applied online, got a phone call. Came in for a group interviewer. Routine interview questions and a written behavioural test. Then we were all hired and were told to come in for training. Training lasted 3hours. It wasn't bad but we had to learn a lot about the company and some of the softwares within 3 hours.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BBM Canada.

Interview

submit resume via email -> got phone call from HR and asked a pre-screen question -> schedule face to face interview -> interviewed by 2 interviewers, asked simple questions like why bmm, what you could contribute to the company, etc. -> gone through a language fluency test for Chinese interviewer position.

Interview Questions

• questions aren't hard, and barely any situational questions   Answer Question

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBM Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

One of the supervisors called and asked me to come to an in-group interview. The in-group interview consisted of reading and behavioral cases (eg. group survival crash and priority on what given items to keep and to throw away etc...) The goal is to see whether we could read and argument properly, which are 2 of the main requirements for the job.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBM Canada in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a thursday, then on the next monday I got a call from bbm asking me some simple questions about me which lasts about 15 minutes, and she set up an face to face interview the next day. FTF interview is pretty straightforward, no surprising question, some behavioual questions. then she sd i got the offer and asked me when can i go to work. then on the same wednesday evening I went to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Don Mills, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BBM Canada (Don Mills, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

One interviewer with 3 interviewees. Interviewer was reading from a set of questions and each interviewee had a chance to answer. Interviewer made us feel comfortable and the tone was more on the casual side.