BBVA Compass Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BBVA Compass in June 2012.

My friend hired me, so it wasn't a true interview process. This happens a lot here. Out of the last 20 new hires 19 are from Chase. It is a bank so you have to pass finger print, back ground check, and drug tests. Also must have or get 6/63 life and health to be Senior FSA.

Interview Questions
    • You do an interview with the Branch manager and also with the District manager. Then they offer you the job.   Answer Question
    I asked for an extra week of vacation and got it. I told the HR lady she asked the manager and they said yes.

Financial Sales Advisor II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BBVA Compass.

I knew someone in the company so getting the interview was easy. Had 2 interviews. One with branch manger and one with district manager. Both nice people typical questions of "what makes you successful" and "give an example of overcoming adversity"

Interview Questions
    • a question I remember was "With this tough economy how ccan you be successful"   View Answer
    I didn't negociate. I went down in pay from my previous job about 8,000 a year just to get out of there.

Branch Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

interviewed at BBVA Compass in February 2012.

very unprofessional manager

Senior Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at BBVA Compass in January 2010.

Made a call to human resources department and left a couple of messages. We were able to set up a time for us to meet. At the time of the initial meeting we determined that we would be a good fit for each other. I was told that I would me meeting with different branch managers to determine where I would be working. When I receive the call I set up a time to meet with the manager and the regional manager. During the interview questions were asked but it was a very laid back feel. I was told that others would be interviewing and that a determination would be made later. Once a decision was made, I was offered the position.

Higher salary. Be assertive in what you want.

Worked for BBVA Compass? Contribute to the Community!