BBVA Compass

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Sales Advisor Interview

Senior Financial Sales Advisor
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BBVA Compass in June 2012.

Interview Details – My friend hired me, so it wasn't a true interview process. This happens a lot here. Out of the last 20 new hires 19 are from Chase. It is a bank so you have to pass finger print, back ground check, and drug tests. Also must have or get 6/63 life and health to be Senior FSA.

Interview Question – You do an interview with the Branch manager and also with the District manager. Then they offer you the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for an extra week of vacation and got it. I told the HR lady she asked the manager and they said yes.

Financial Sales Advisor II Interview

Financial Sales Advisor II
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BBVA Compass.

Interview Details – I knew someone in the company so getting the interview was easy. Had 2 interviews. One with branch manger and one with district manager. Both nice people typical questions of "what makes you successful" and "give an example of overcoming adversity"

Interview Question – a question I remember was "With this tough economy how ccan you be successful"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negociate. I went down in pay from my previous job about 8,000 a year just to get out of there.

Very Difficult Interview

Branch Associate Interview

Branch Associate
Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed at BBVA Compass in February 2012.

Interview Details – very unprofessional manager

Very Easy Interview

Senior Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Financial Sales Consultant
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at BBVA Compass in January 2010.

Interview Details – Made a call to human resources department and left a couple of messages. We were able to set up a time for us to meet. At the time of the initial meeting we determined that we would be a good fit for each other. I was told that I would me meeting with different branch managers to determine where I would be working. When I receive the call I set up a time to meet with the manager and the regional manager. During the interview questions were asked but it was a very laid back feel. I was told that others would be interviewing and that a determination would be made later. Once a decision was made, I was offered the position.

Negotiation Details – Higher salary. Be assertive in what you want.

Worked for BBVA Compass? Contribute to the Community!