BBVA Compass

Very Easy Interview

Senior Financial Sales Consultant Interview

Senior Financial Sales Consultant
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at BBVA Compass in January 2010.

Interview Details – Made a call to human resources department and left a couple of messages. We were able to set up a time for us to meet. At the time of the initial meeting we determined that we would be a good fit for each other. I was told that I would me meeting with different branch managers to determine where I would be working. When I receive the call I set up a time to meet with the manager and the regional manager. During the interview questions were asked but it was a very laid back feel. I was told that others would be interviewing and that a determination would be made later. Once a decision was made, I was offered the position.

Negotiation Details – Higher salary. Be assertive in what you want.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BBVA Compass

Worked for BBVA Compass? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BBVA Compass Senior Financial Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BBVA Compass employees and interview candidates.