BCAA

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at BCAA.

The interview process took a bit of time, but the Hiring Team kept me in the loop the whole time. Very professional group of people. They were very easy going.

Interview Questions

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BCAA.

Very Informal process of interview...I went through the final interview (HR) and I was confident that this could be last step because of the brand thinking they are professional (which was my biggest misconception).

I went through couple of rounds of technical interviews and then an interview with Panels which included HR. I was happy to share as many references to the Senior technical manager and the same manager contacted all of my references taking 30 minutes for each of the 5 references at the cost of their cell phone minutes and time.
    My references contacted me saying that BCAA seem to be trying to retrieve some process oriented information from the teams that I worked despite the references felt of helping me out (as I had business-friendly relationship with my references).
    After couple of days I didn't hear from them and finally learned that they hired someone else.

My Advice to those who think that this is a big good brand. Then you are wrong. They are very unprofessional (atleast from the interview process standpoint). Thank You for not hiring me.

Interview Questions
    • Apart from technical interview there were standard Questions which you can google it: what makes you different...blah..blah..blahh   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BCAA in April 2014.

one time interview. Including one on one with manager. And panel interview with HR, Dev manager and business manager.
    The QA manager has no QA background at all. So she didn't/couldn't ask any detailed technical question. All high level questions.

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BCAA.

It was basically an interview to see if I could sell