BCBG

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Fashion Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BCBG in November 2009.

I went through a phone interview screening with someone from Human Resources and was asked to e-mail some of my recent work examples. I was then asked to come in for an interview at their Headquarters in Vernon, CA. I met with two people from HR who were very informative and friendly. They looked over my portfolio and discussed what I was looking for and what the director felt I would be a fit for. I was then asked to prepare a special project and come back for an interview with the director. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the interview and was not given the opportunity to reschedule. They told me they had many positions open and one they had been looking for six months. I feel they were very honest and straight forward about the positives and negatives of working for their company. They didn't sugar coat things, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions