BCBG Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BCBG in October 2013.

The university outreach scout was really nice and interested in the work I was showing her. It was a 15 minute interview and a very relaxed experience. It was great to build confidence for interviews I had afterward. I also heard good things from people who accepted the position

Interview Questions
  • There were really no difficult questions. The interview was very casual, just showing her my projects and telling her about what I liked most and where I saw myself in the company. I recommend knowing about their different divisions and doing a bit of research about the corporation.   Answer Question

I got other offers

Other Interview Reviews for BCBG

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Took 4+ week to contact me. I found this from school website. so far it is so so. I feel like they are just looking for free labor to work for them. I didn't learn anything special so far.

Interview Questions
    • If you find out there is a better way to do your work, how would you do it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase, intern for school credit.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Went through College Recruiter on campus who was personable and inviting. Asked simple behavioral questions and discussed resume. Talked a lot about what classes I enjoyed the most so they could fit me in the department that best suited me. Had an interview with the actual department head before offered the internship. Two interviews total.

Interview Questions
    • Be well prepared with examples of what you did from each class. At least be able to explain what you did and how you benefited from it/how it pertains to the internship.   Answer Question
    No negotiations necessary as it was an internship for school credit.

Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BCBG in May 2012.

Interview through my school. Asked basic questions about items on my resume. Started off with the basic tell me about yourself, then asked about previous experience. Asked why I want to work for BCBG.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vernon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BCBG in October 2010.

The interview went very smoothly. the interviewer was very nice and basic behavioral questions were asked. For example questions that asked "do you consider yourself a leader or team player? or what would you do in this type of situation?"

Interview Questions

Worked for BCBG? Contribute to the Community!