BCBG

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BCBG in October 2013.

Interview Details – The university outreach scout was really nice and interested in the work I was showing her. It was a 15 minute interview and a very relaxed experience. It was great to build confidence for interviews I had afterward. I also heard good things from people who accepted the position

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. The interview was very casual, just showing her my projects and telling her about what I liked most and where I saw myself in the company. I recommend knowing about their different divisions and doing a bit of research about the corporation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got other offers

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Interview Question – Asked about previous experiences   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Took 4+ week to contact me. I found this from school website. so far it is so so. I feel like they are just looking for free labor to work for them. I didn't learn anything special so far.

Interview Question – If you find out there is a better way to do your work, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase, intern for school credit.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Went through College Recruiter on campus who was personable and inviting. Asked simple behavioral questions and discussed resume. Talked a lot about what classes I enjoyed the most so they could fit me in the department that best suited me. Had an interview with the actual department head before offered the internship. Two interviews total.

Interview Question – Be well prepared with examples of what you did from each class. At least be able to explain what you did and how you benefited from it/how it pertains to the internship.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations necessary as it was an internship for school credit.

Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BCBG in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview through my school. Asked basic questions about items on my resume. Started off with the basic tell me about yourself, then asked about previous experience. Asked why I want to work for BCBG.

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your major?   Answer Question

Vernon, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BCBG in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went very smoothly. the interviewer was very nice and basic behavioral questions were asked. For example questions that asked "do you consider yourself a leader or team player? or what would you do in this type of situation?"

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for BCBG?   Answer Question

Worked for BCBG? Contribute to the Community!