Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BCBG
- Sales Associate (52)
- Store Manager (16)
- Intern (8)
- BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate (8)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Key Holder (6)
- Stylist (6)
- Buyer (2)
- Assistant Merchandiser (2)
- Buying Intern (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Merchandise Allocator (2)
- Shop Manager (2)
- Fashion (2)
- Part-Time Sales Associate (2)
- District Manager (2)
- Design Associate (2)
- Retail Sales Associate (2)
- Sales Assistant (2)
- Marketing Assistant (2)
- Assistant Designer (2)
- Merchandising Intern (1)
- Cashier for Their Retail Store (1)
- Design Intern (1)
- Manager (1)
- Recruiting Associate (1)
- Assistant Level Position (1)
- Chargeback Analyst (1)
- International Marketing (1)
- Retoucher (1)
I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.
30 minute Skype conference with two employees asking about resume and skills. The interview was also making sure that I was able to relocate to LA for the summer. I received the intern offer within 2 hours.
- Why BCBG? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for BCBG
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at BCBG.
Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.
- Asked about previous experiences Answer Question
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at BCBG in February 2014.
Skype/ phone call. They were late when calling me and unclear when the actual interview was. Once they answered the phone the interviewer was relatively rude as well. However after my interview I sent an email saying thank you and she did respond.
- Why I was interested in PR Answer Question
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at BCBG (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.
The university outreach scout was really nice and interested in the work I was showing her. It was a 15 minute interview and a very relaxed experience. It was great to build confidence for interviews I had afterward. I also heard good things from people who accepted the position
- There were really no difficult questions. The interview was very casual, just showing her my projects and telling her about what I liked most and where I saw myself in the company. I recommend knowing about their different divisions and doing a bit of research about the corporation. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I got other offers
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at BCBG.
Took 4+ week to contact me. I found this from school website. so far it is so so. I feel like they are just looking for free labor to work for them. I didn't learn anything special so far.
- If you find out there is a better way to do your work, how would you do it? Answer Question
No negotiation phase, intern for school credit.
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at BCBG.
Went through College Recruiter on campus who was personable and inviting. Asked simple behavioral questions and discussed resume. Talked a lot about what classes I enjoyed the most so they could fit me in the department that best suited me. Had an interview with the actual department head before offered the internship. Two interviews total.
- Be well prepared with examples of what you did from each class. At least be able to explain what you did and how you benefited from it/how it pertains to the internship. Answer Question
No negotiations necessary as it was an internship for school credit.
Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at BCBG (Gainesville, FL) in May 2012.
Interview through my school. Asked basic questions about items on my resume. Started off with the basic tell me about yourself, then asked about previous experience. Asked why I want to work for BCBG.
- What do you want to do with your major? Answer Question
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA) in October 2010.
The interview went very smoothly. the interviewer was very nice and basic behavioral questions were asked. For example questions that asked "do you consider yourself a leader or team player? or what would you do in this type of situation?"
- Why do you want to work for BCBG? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review