BCBG

Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.5

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Applied for the position through the company website, and was contacted 2 days later to come in and meet with the managers. At the site, I was interviewed by an associate and a supervisor. The interviewers were both very pleasant and asked the normal interview questions such as Why you are interested in becoming a buyer? Tell us more about your past experiences and skill set. What are your goals, etc. Interview ran roughly around 20-30 minutes. The hiring manager called me back 15 minutes after the interview to tell me I got the intern position.

Visual Merchandiser Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.

The Interview process was not to bad. I thought It went great! The interviewer seem interested in my past work experience. Know the different brands and what type of women she is....

Social Media Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Applied by emailing Intern coordinator my resume with a little paragraph highlighting my strengths. Got a call from her a day later to set up an in person interview for the following week. The interview was very casual.

Got another internship

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

I attended an open job fair. I spoke with someone from corporate human resources who went over my resume and experiences. She asked about my history and why I wanted to work at BCBG.

Interview Questions

I was ultimately looking for more hours then what was offered to me at the time.

Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG in October 2014.

It was awesome, very quick and to the point. The recruiter appealed to be incredibly busy, rather, very attentive and totally pleased with my work. She was not aggressive and asked all of the typical interview questions that most recruiters are trained to ask.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Aside from the typical phone and in-person interview that you will do, they also expect all candidates to do a floor exercise interview where you actually work on the sales floor with clients for two hours. I think this is a ridiculous step in the interview process since it only creates more frustration on current employees and clients. First of all, the interviewee has no clue what they are doing. Also, they have no knowledge of the product and the store. Finally, you are putting a valuable client in their hands to handle. I think this is a poor way to assess whether someone would be good on the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you a series of typical interview behavioral interview questions. I don't think any of them are difficult but you will have to go through and interview with many people.   Answer Question
    They tell you what they are going to offer you and aren't willing to negotiate.

Sales Associate Interview

walked in the store to fill out an application, I got a call back a few days later. Store Manager asked Interview questions were not hard to answer.

no negotiations

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BCBG in July 2014.

I applied through an employee referral and was initially contacted via e-mail for an in-person interview. The interview was relatively short and easy. The HR lady that was interviewing was nice and very professional. The interview was focused a lot on how to build clientele and selling skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would you use your selling skills to style a client?   Answer Question

Visual/Brand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BCBG in June 2014.

Interacting with the College Relations as much as possible, then got an interview with my now boss'. We talked for an hour through a skype interview about the positions as well as what my duties would entitle. They asked me about my previous experience on my resume and what I learned. They wanted to know my hardships as well as what I would be able to bring to the table.

Interview Questions
    • Did I know the types of brands and what they were part of the Company.   Answer Question
    It was an internship opportunity so there was no negotiating.

Merchandise Allocator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

I had one phone screening with an HR recruiter and one in-person interview at corporate. The overall process was pretty simple, although I did read up on the company before-hand and talk to a few people in the industry to learn more about what types of skills are needed to be a good merchandise allocator.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle multiple requests from stores about allocating?   Answer Question