BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.5

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Had an in person Starbucks interview. Went over basics, past job history, education level and so forth. Asked questions about loss prevention and how I motivate my team.
    Second part of interview was on a different day going into the store and doing an interactive. It was so the manager can get a feel at how you help your customer and manage the sales floor. I had a sales goal and I reached it.

Interview Questions

• How would you prevent loss?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I called the store, sent in a resume, visited in person, and was offered an interview a few days later. They were very efficient throughout the process. The interview was a little challenging, but nothing unexpected. Wear current BCBG or just black/white and visit the store beforehand to get an idea of the different sections of clothes, as they have you do an interactive portion on the floor. The manager and I sat outside of the store and she asked me a few questions. It was a weekday morning and there weren't many customers, so instead of having to assist someone for the interactive part, she had me pick out an outfit for her in a "Visionary" style (learn about the four archetypes of women/fashion that BCBG designs for). The manager was a little hard to read and I didn't think I would get the position having no previous job experience, but she was a lot warmer after offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• List a few strengths and a weakness.   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your sense of style? What stores/people do you draw inspiration from?   Answer Question
    • How do you like to be trained? Are you a visual, aural, kinesthetic, etc learner?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview

initially applied through the corporate website, then heard back within a week from the HR manager to set a phone interview. Interviewed in person 2 weeks after initial phone call with HR, then interviewed with manager, senior manager, and VP of department.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It was very easy. Make sure your relaxed and laid back. Dont stress to much. The questions were basic retail questions. Just need to be outgoing and enjoy the interview.

Interview Questions

• what do you have to offer to bcbg, how will you help our company grow?   Answer Question
    • Please choose 3 things of yours and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesess   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Pleasant, Quick. interviewed with two higher ups. Both interviewers were nice although seemingly slightly distracted. Basic question and answer, personable chit chat. Nice reception area but kind of in the middle of nowhere, Vernon CA. Interviewed for a design position, they were honest about the demand of the work as well as the level of difficulty. They made sure I was alright with the salary level (around 40k) before even inviting me in for an interview.Pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• What can you specifically bring to BCBG   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position via online and their inhouse recruiter scheduled me for an phone screening with the hiring manager. I was invited to their Los Angeles headquarters for an on-site interview. The office location isn't desirable. It is in the old industrial area of LA. The recruiter met with me at the lobby and introduced me the the interviewers. It was a panel interview with other IT Project Managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past project challenges and how you overcome them.   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I spoke with the company recruiter first during a phone interview. Then I was invited to the corporate headquarters to meet with the senior buyer, director, and associate buyer. I received an offer the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you had with a teammate, and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I applied through my college. I was first contacted by an HR representative for a Skype interview. She was super nice, the interview was easy and went really well. Immediately she put me in contact with someone from the Marketing department. I was then contacted by the Marketing Manager, interviewed through the phone. Again the interview was easy and asked similar questions to HR.

Interview Questions

• What is some relevant coursework?
      What is your past experience?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

30 minute Skype conference with two employees asking about resume and skills. The interview was also making sure that I was able to relocate to LA for the summer. I received the intern offer within 2 hours.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Behaivoral example s. How loNg was I at previous employer. Why aould they hire me. Wh a t are my goals. What a re my strengths and we a knesses

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with unhappy customer, what did you l i ke about your prior jobs, telle about yourself. Do you enjoy fast pace?   1 Answer