BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It was very easy. Make sure your relaxed and laid back. Dont stress to much. The questions were basic retail questions. Just need to be outgoing and enjoy the interview.

Interview Questions

• what do you have to offer to bcbg, how will you help our company grow?   Answer Question
    • Please choose 3 things of yours and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesess   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I applied through my college. I was first contacted by an HR representative for a Skype interview. She was super nice, the interview was easy and went really well. Immediately she put me in contact with someone from the Marketing department. I was then contacted by the Marketing Manager, interviewed through the phone. Again the interview was easy and asked similar questions to HR.

Interview Questions

• What is some relevant coursework?
      What is your past experience?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

30 minute Skype conference with two employees asking about resume and skills. The interview was also making sure that I was able to relocate to LA for the summer. I received the intern offer within 2 hours.

SummerProgram- Buying Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCBG (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

This was a very brief interview. We started by looking at my resume and going over classes at school that I have taken and asking if I had any prior experience in the retail buying industry. The interview was not intimidating and somewhat informal.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview was given in the back room of store by the DM who was very unorganized and did not speak well. She asked what contributions I could bring to BCBG. She wanted to make sure I was free to work weekends and stick to basic hours of scheduling.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions as the DM interviewing was not very well educated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my salary and did not take the first offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview

1st interview was in store, met with the hiring manager. Applied on a Friday and was called on a Monday. Interview was pretty basic. Was told there would be a second interview, never got a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

A phone call interview for seasonal sales. It's very simple and easy. Tell them about the brand and the reason why you want to be a seasonal sales associate. Also make sure you know the customer of BCBG well.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be a seasonal sales associate?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were very easy. I was referred by another employer and offered a job the day of. There was a 3 part interview, 1 on 1, phone interview and the interactive.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected was doing an on the spot styling and selling interactive interview. The store wasn't busy that day so i didn't get the chance to show how well i could sell but styled 3 different outfits that they were impressed with.   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

applied in store (dressed the part, Louboutins & everything) got called for interview the next day. met with store manager & interview went great. I kept calling back and they just keep telling me to call later. a week passed by and I called and they finally told me the position was filled. Positive experience.

Shop Manager Interview

Interview

This was for a position in Az. The interview process took me through 5 interviews (including a 2 hour working interview) with 3 different managers. After putting all my effort to be there at designated times and giving of myself so freely for these extensive interviews the final manager (which did 3 of the 5 interviews) did not have the courtesy to let me know they selected another candidate. I sent thank you cards to all 3 managers, followed up via phone and email with the final. Potential employers ask a lot of job seekers, job seekers are willing to do it as they need a job. My problem is not with selecting the best candidate for their company, it is the complete disregard and lack of communication for a potential candidate that was not selected. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• On the 4th interview, "What thoughts do you have about working for us" This had been asked at every prior interview and my answer was starting to come across insincere. It probably aided in another candidate getting selected.   Answer Question