BCBG

Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview was given in the back room of store by the DM who was very unorganized and did not speak well. She asked what contributions I could bring to BCBG. She wanted to make sure I was free to work weekends and stick to basic hours of scheduling.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions as the DM interviewing was not very well educated.   View Answer
    I negotiated my salary and did not take the first offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

1st interview was in store, met with the hiring manager. Applied on a Friday and was called on a Monday. Interview was pretty basic. Was told there would be a second interview, never got a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

A phone call interview for seasonal sales. It's very simple and easy. Tell them about the brand and the reason why you want to be a seasonal sales associate. Also make sure you know the customer of BCBG well.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to be a seasonal sales associate?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BCBG.

Hiring and interview process were very easy. I was referred by another employer and offered a job the day of. There was a 3 part interview, 1 on 1, phone interview and the interactive.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected was doing an on the spot styling and selling interactive interview. The store wasn't busy that day so i didn't get the chance to show how well i could sell but styled 3 different outfits that they were impressed with.   Answer Question

Shop Manager Interview

This was for a position in Az. The interview process took me through 5 interviews (including a 2 hour working interview) with 3 different managers. After putting all my effort to be there at designated times and giving of myself so freely for these extensive interviews the final manager (which did 3 of the 5 interviews) did not have the courtesy to let me know they selected another candidate. I sent thank you cards to all 3 managers, followed up via phone and email with the final. Potential employers ask a lot of job seekers, job seekers are willing to do it as they need a job. My problem is not with selecting the best candidate for their company, it is the complete disregard and lack of communication for a potential candidate that was not selected. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • On the 4th interview, "What thoughts do you have about working for us" This had been asked at every prior interview and my answer was starting to come across insincere. It probably aided in another candidate getting selected.   Answer Question

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Applied for the position through the company website, and was contacted 2 days later to come in and meet with the managers. At the site, I was interviewed by an associate and a supervisor. The interviewers were both very pleasant and asked the normal interview questions such as Why you are interested in becoming a buyer? Tell us more about your past experiences and skill set. What are your goals, etc. Interview ran roughly around 20-30 minutes. The hiring manager called me back 15 minutes after the interview to tell me I got the intern position.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in December 2014.

Initially I applied for an assistant manager full time postion online but was told it was actually for a part time key holder position during the actual interview. I applied through craigslist and got a call the very next day.

I knew I needed to be fashion forward so I wore wine colored pants with a turtle neck black shirt and nice heels. As soon as I walked in the store, the store manager stopped me and told me he loved my whole outfit especially my shoes.

I interviewed with the area manager. The interview was very easy and laid back and I was asked to return for an interactive interview which would consist of me being on the floor and working with customers. I had fun doing that part and I clicked with the manager on duty and all the other associates.

Visual Merchandiser Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.

The Interview process was not to bad. I thought It went great! The interviewer seem interested in my past work experience. Know the different brands and what type of women she is....

Social Media Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Applied by emailing Intern coordinator my resume with a little paragraph highlighting my strengths. Got a call from her a day later to set up an in person interview for the following week. The interview was very casual.

Got another internship

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

I attended an open job fair. I spoke with someone from corporate human resources who went over my resume and experiences. She asked about my history and why I wanted to work at BCBG.

Interview Questions

I was ultimately looking for more hours then what was offered to me at the time.