BCBG

133 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intenrship Interview

Intenrship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by recruiters when they came to my school. Very nice and upbeat, but she went so quickly through my interview I feel like I could barely get a word in to explain myself. I felt very rushed which made it a little intimidating

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions. Make sure you know about the company and how you will be able to contribute   Answer Question

Social Media Intern Interview

Social Media Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

Interview Details – You apply online, form their they will contact you whether you have the right experience or not. There was a phone interview, but they don't tell you when they're going to call. Everything is very disorganized. They call you when they have time. After the phone interview they will call you again unannounced about a 1on1 interview. If you don't get that call you or e-mail you back within two weeks you didn't pass. Once you get your interview they say they will e-mail you the next business day about your acceptance or decline (2 weeks in reality). They will call you if you get it, received a call 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – They had no questions for me, they kept talking about what they do and not what they wanted out of an intern. Make sure you know the company and what brands are under the bcbg logo. Know the designers, know the creative directors of the company, and basically understand the overall personality of the brand. How does your experience relate to what an intern at bcbg would do?   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 6 days - interviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

Interview Details – Walk-in
2 interviews
Met with a store manager
Assigned to another location for an "Interactive."
During the interactive, the manager gave me a tour of the stock room, the selling floor, as well as introduced me to each employee working. I had to practice selling for a couple hours, as well as pull ensembles out for 2 different assigned scenarios.

Interview Question – Basic questions   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

Key Holder

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – First interview was great, very casual with a General Manager. I scheduled to meet with the District Manager, and it was extremely disorganized. DM was a no-show, and rescheduled for another day, and told me I had to meet him at a different location after showing up to the scheduled location.

Interview Question – Clienteling questions, and selling ability.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter, interview with the recruiter, 2 days later next interview with DM, 2 days later final interview with regional manager

Interview Question – What can you do for the company?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the HR manager and she was very nice and understanding!

Interview Question – They were pretty generic questions... Biggest weakness would be the most difficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Interview Question – Asked about previous experiences   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – I was interviewed in person my the district manager and also over the phone with the regional manager and the regional recruiter. I later found out after taking the job that both the regional recruiter and the district manager lied about aspects of the job/ company when interiviewing me.

Interview Question – What is your weakest aspect as a manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation....I tired for more money but was denied.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – I had an interview with the Area Manager then I was asked to do an interactive interview the next day. I was called about a week later and offered the position.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Garden City, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BCBG in November 2012.

Interview Details – This company still uses paper applications. You must going in looking "brand" or kow someone that works for the company. The interview was standard. Why do you want to work for this comapny, what do you know about bcbg, after the sitdown you next have to do an interactive. Your basically on the sales floor for one hour - this is where the managers watch how you sell and interact with customers.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation