BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.5

Key Holder Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

First interview was great, very casual with a General Manager. I scheduled to meet with the District Manager, and it was extremely disorganized. DM was a no-show, and rescheduled for another day, and told me I had to meet him at a different location after showing up to the scheduled location.

Store Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

Contacted by recruiter, interview with the recruiter, 2 days later next interview with DM, 2 days later final interview with regional manager

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

You apply online, form their they will contact you whether you have the right experience or not. There was a phone interview, but they don't tell you when they're going to call. Everything is very disorganized. They call you when they have time. After the phone interview they will call you again unannounced about a 1on1 interview. If you don't get that call you or e-mail you back within two weeks you didn't pass. Once you get your interview they say they will e-mail you the next business day about your acceptance or decline (2 weeks in reality). They will call you if you get it, received a call 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • They had no questions for me, they kept talking about what they do and not what they wanted out of an intern. Make sure you know the company and what brands are under the bcbg logo. Know the designers, know the creative directors of the company, and basically understand the overall personality of the brand. How does your experience relate to what an intern at bcbg would do?   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

Walk-in
    2 interviews
    Met with a store manager
    Assigned to another location for an "Interactive."
    During the interactive, the manager gave me a tour of the stock room, the selling floor, as well as introduced me to each employee working. I had to practice selling for a couple hours, as well as pull ensembles out for 2 different assigned scenarios.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCBG.

I was contacted by the HR manager and she was very nice and understanding!

Interview Questions
    • They were pretty generic questions... Biggest weakness would be the most difficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

I was interviewed in person my the district manager and also over the phone with the regional manager and the regional recruiter. I later found out after taking the job that both the regional recruiter and the district manager lied about aspects of the job/ company when interiviewing me.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation....I tired for more money but was denied.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

I had an interview with the Area Manager then I was asked to do an interactive interview the next day. I was called about a week later and offered the position.

Merchandising Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in February 2014.

I applied and about two days later I received a phone call to set up an interview. The interview was via Skype so it was not that bad. About a week later I was contacted and asked if I wanted to accept the job offer. I said YES!

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakness?
      They also asked, What are your career goals? What is your biggest strength? Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? What do you know about the company already? How is visual merchandising different from the store versus corporate?
        Answer Question
    If you have other jobs your considering and waiting to hear back from, ask "when do you need response by?"

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Process was kinda lengthy, but in my experience they all have been. A little over a month total. Did a design project as well. Went through 2 interviews. Not difficult, normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    They pay pretty well, but they have to b/ c as you'll soon learn, it's a difficult place to work.