BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.5

Visual Merchandiser Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The Interview process was not to bad. I thought It went great! The interviewer seem interested in my past work experience. Know the different brands and what type of women she is....

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Interview

Applied by emailing Intern coordinator my resume with a little paragraph highlighting my strengths. Got a call from her a day later to set up an in person interview for the following week. The interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you use social media?   1 Answer

Got another internship

Senior Director Pf PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and on site. Participated in an initial phone screen with two individuals. Then met with individuals and a larger group. The questions were average to moderately difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a number of questions regarding project management methodology and procedures, PMOs previously managed and projects/programs managed.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Interview

It was great! The manager was very friendly, they kinda tell you what a little summary of the company and what exactly are they looking for. It was simple, it lasted about 20 minutes or so?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, any experiences you've had, anything you know about the company? They'll give you some situations about customer service etc   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I attended an open job fair. I spoke with someone from corporate human resources who went over my resume and experiences. She asked about my history and why I wanted to work at BCBG.

Interview Questions

I was ultimately looking for more hours then what was offered to me at the time.

Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was awesome, very quick and to the point. The recruiter appealed to be incredibly busy, rather, very attentive and totally pleased with my work. She was not aggressive and asked all of the typical interview questions that most recruiters are trained to ask.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Aside from the typical phone and in-person interview that you will do, they also expect all candidates to do a floor exercise interview where you actually work on the sales floor with clients for two hours. I think this is a ridiculous step in the interview process since it only creates more frustration on current employees and clients. First of all, the interviewee has no clue what they are doing. Also, they have no knowledge of the product and the store. Finally, you are putting a valuable client in their hands to handle. I think this is a poor way to assess whether someone would be good on the job or not.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a series of typical interview behavioral interview questions. I don't think any of them are difficult but you will have to go through and interview with many people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tell you what they are going to offer you and aren't willing to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BCBG (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

easy she just asked why i wanted to work their and how could i build productivity. Described what i would be doing. what things in life motivated me. Did i see my self in the future still working for them . If i was open to learn and respect rules

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work their   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

walked in the store to fill out an application, I got a call back a few days later. Store Manager asked Interview questions were not hard to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BCBG (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and was initially contacted via e-mail for an in-person interview. The interview was relatively short and easy. The HR lady that was interviewing was nice and very professional. The interview was focused a lot on how to build clientele and selling skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your selling skills to style a client?   Answer Question