BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.5

Merchandise Allocator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

I had one phone screening with an HR recruiter and one in-person interview at corporate. The overall process was pretty simple, although I did read up on the company before-hand and talk to a few people in the industry to learn more about what types of skills are needed to be a good merchandise allocator.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle multiple requests from stores about allocating?   Answer Question

Ecommerce Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG.

I applied online and I heard back within a month! The recruiter was so nice and she answered all my questions. The interview was held via Skype and it went well. Supervisor asked fair questions. I actually enjoyed the interview process and was so happy to hear that they wanted to have me as their intern!

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BCBG.

Printed out and took the application to the store. I got a call back. It was a group interview with 2 managers and the District manager. They ask questions like what does customer service mean to you. And how would you talk to customers. And you had to sell an item to them. The second part after they eliminated people, the managers were customers anx you had to pick them out 2 outfits head to toe. Then present it to them.

Sales Associate Interview

A recruiter came into my friend's workplace and said they were recruiting so I emailed and set up a phone interview. After that, I was asked to be "trialed" at their other locations.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard, personally, when they're watching you work with customers because most of the customers that come in already know one of the associates and just ask to see them instead   Answer Question

Intenrship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BCBG.

Was interviewed by recruiters when they came to my school. Very nice and upbeat, but she went so quickly through my interview I feel like I could barely get a word in to explain myself. I felt very rushed which made it a little intimidating

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions. Make sure you know about the company and how you will be able to contribute   Answer Question

Key Holder Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

First interview was great, very casual with a General Manager. I scheduled to meet with the District Manager, and it was extremely disorganized. DM was a no-show, and rescheduled for another day, and told me I had to meet him at a different location after showing up to the scheduled location.

Store Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

Contacted by recruiter, interview with the recruiter, 2 days later next interview with DM, 2 days later final interview with regional manager

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

Walk-in
    2 interviews
    Met with a store manager
    Assigned to another location for an "Interactive."
    During the interactive, the manager gave me a tour of the stock room, the selling floor, as well as introduced me to each employee working. I had to practice selling for a couple hours, as well as pull ensembles out for 2 different assigned scenarios.

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

You apply online, form their they will contact you whether you have the right experience or not. There was a phone interview, but they don't tell you when they're going to call. Everything is very disorganized. They call you when they have time. After the phone interview they will call you again unannounced about a 1on1 interview. If you don't get that call you or e-mail you back within two weeks you didn't pass. Once you get your interview they say they will e-mail you the next business day about your acceptance or decline (2 weeks in reality). They will call you if you get it, received a call 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • They had no questions for me, they kept talking about what they do and not what they wanted out of an intern. Make sure you know the company and what brands are under the bcbg logo. Know the designers, know the creative directors of the company, and basically understand the overall personality of the brand. How does your experience relate to what an intern at bcbg would do?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCBG.

I was contacted by the HR manager and she was very nice and understanding!

Interview Questions
    • They were pretty generic questions... Biggest weakness would be the most difficult   Answer Question