BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were very easy. I was referred by another employer and offered a job the day of. There was a 3 part interview, 1 on 1, phone interview and the interactive.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected was doing an on the spot styling and selling interactive interview. The store wasn't busy that day so i didn't get the chance to show how well i could sell but styled 3 different outfits that they were impressed with.   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

applied in store (dressed the part, Louboutins & everything) got called for interview the next day. met with store manager & interview went great. I kept calling back and they just keep telling me to call later. a week passed by and I called and they finally told me the position was filled. Positive experience.

Shop Manager Interview

Interview

This was for a position in Az. The interview process took me through 5 interviews (including a 2 hour working interview) with 3 different managers. After putting all my effort to be there at designated times and giving of myself so freely for these extensive interviews the final manager (which did 3 of the 5 interviews) did not have the courtesy to let me know they selected another candidate. I sent thank you cards to all 3 managers, followed up via phone and email with the final. Potential employers ask a lot of job seekers, job seekers are willing to do it as they need a job. My problem is not with selecting the best candidate for their company, it is the complete disregard and lack of communication for a potential candidate that was not selected. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• On the 4th interview, "What thoughts do you have about working for us" This had been asked at every prior interview and my answer was starting to come across insincere. It probably aided in another candidate getting selected.   Answer Question

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied for the position through the company website, and was contacted 2 days later to come in and meet with the managers. At the site, I was interviewed by an associate and a supervisor. The interviewers were both very pleasant and asked the normal interview questions such as Why you are interested in becoming a buyer? Tell us more about your past experiences and skill set. What are your goals, etc. Interview ran roughly around 20-30 minutes. The hiring manager called me back 15 minutes after the interview to tell me I got the intern position.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG (Milpitas, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially I applied for an assistant manager full time postion online but was told it was actually for a part time key holder position during the actual interview. I applied through craigslist and got a call the very next day. I knew I needed to be fashion forward so I wore wine colored pants with a turtle neck black shirt and nice heels. As soon as I walked in the store, the store manager stopped me and told me he loved my whole outfit especially my shoes. I interviewed with the area manager. The interview was very easy and laid back and I was asked to return for an interactive interview which would consist of me being on the floor and working with customers. I had fun doing that part and I clicked with the manager on duty and all the other associates.

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

After submitting my application and resume, I had a 1 on 1 interview with the store manager, then went straight into what they call an "interactive:" spending an hour on the floor helping clients who come in. It's a little bit silly because you don't know the merchandise or the floor layout yet, but they really just want to see how you greet customers and whether you can accurately assess their needs.

Visual Merchandiser Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The Interview process was not to bad. I thought It went great! The interviewer seem interested in my past work experience. Know the different brands and what type of women she is....

Senior Director Pf PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by phone and on site. Participated in an initial phone screen with two individuals. Then met with individuals and a larger group. The questions were average to moderately difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a number of questions regarding project management methodology and procedures, PMOs previously managed and projects/programs managed.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Interview

It was great! The manager was very friendly, they kinda tell you what a little summary of the company and what exactly are they looking for. It was simple, it lasted about 20 minutes or so?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, any experiences you've had, anything you know about the company? They'll give you some situations about customer service etc   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Interview

Applied by emailing Intern coordinator my resume with a little paragraph highlighting my strengths. Got a call from her a day later to set up an in person interview for the following week. The interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you use social media?   1 Answer

Got another internship