BCBG

2.5

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

I was interviewed in person my the district manager and also over the phone with the regional manager and the regional recruiter. I later found out after taking the job that both the regional recruiter and the district manager lied about aspects of the job/ company when interiviewing me.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation....I tired for more money but was denied.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at BCBG.

I had an interview with the Area Manager then I was asked to do an interactive interview the next day. I was called about a week later and offered the position.

Merchandising Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG in February 2014.

I applied and about two days later I received a phone call to set up an interview. The interview was via Skype so it was not that bad. About a week later I was contacted and asked if I wanted to accept the job offer. I said YES!

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakness?
      They also asked, What are your career goals? What is your biggest strength? Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower? What do you know about the company already? How is visual merchandising different from the store versus corporate?

Answer Question
    If you have other jobs your considering and waiting to hear back from, ask "when do you need response by?"

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Process was kinda lengthy, but in my experience they all have been. A little over a month total. Did a design project as well. Went through 2 interviews. Not difficult, normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    They pay pretty well, but they have to b/ c as you'll soon learn, it's a difficult place to work.

Manager Interview

The interview process is normal. You interview with 1-3 people. The process took a little over a week. It also didn't take long for a hiring decision, maybe two days after all the interviewing was completed. Because you interview with multiple people, each person has a slightly different interviewing style, no real way to prepare for that. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were typical, nothing really unexpected. Just be as prepared as possible.   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

the office was very fashionable. The people seemed nice. Seemed like a busy work environment

Interview Questions
    • "if you were so great at your other job, why aren't you still there?"   Answer Question

Because of the interview question stated above

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCBG.

There was a sign by the door for employment opportunity so I went in, asked for an application form. After I filled it out and submitted it to one of the sales associate, she immediately asked me to come back for an interview in an hour. I went in, talked to the store manager for around 30 minutes and then I was on my way home. A week later I got a call that they wanted me to come work for them.

none

Knitwear Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BCBG.

I was overseas, so the interview was via Skype.
    The two people who interviewed me were very rude. Not even a hello, how are you doing, etc.
    I don't care how successful you make yourself sound, but there's no way I am willing to work for your company for free when you're so curt the first time we meet.

Stylist Interview

The interview was very laid back, short, and simple. The interview was very down to earth and friendly and made me feel really comfortable. I was asked to describe myself, explain work history, what I know about the company, and fashion inspiration. All questions I expected for this position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BCBG in October 2013.

The university outreach scout was really nice and interested in the work I was showing her. It was a 15 minute interview and a very relaxed experience. It was great to build confidence for interviews I had afterward. I also heard good things from people who accepted the position

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. The interview was very casual, just showing her my projects and telling her about what I liked most and where I saw myself in the company. I recommend knowing about their different divisions and doing a bit of research about the corporation.   Answer Question

I got other offers