BCBG Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.5

Store Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BCBG.

Contacted by recruiter, interview with the recruiter, 2 days later next interview with DM, 2 days later final interview with regional manager

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at BCBG.

I was contacted by the HR manager and she was very nice and understanding!

Interview Questions
    • They were pretty generic questions... Biggest weakness would be the most difficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. She asked pretty standard questions about my prior work experience and my course work. Asked if I was able to relocate for the position. Said I would hear back from someone in HR within a week.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

I was interviewed in person my the district manager and also over the phone with the regional manager and the regional recruiter. I later found out after taking the job that both the regional recruiter and the district manager lied about aspects of the job/ company when interiviewing me.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation....I tired for more money but was denied.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at BCBG.

I had an interview with the Area Manager then I was asked to do an interactive interview the next day. I was called about a week later and offered the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Garden City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BCBG in November 2012.

This company still uses paper applications. You must going in looking "brand" or kow someone that works for the company. The interview was standard. Why do you want to work for this comapny, what do you know about bcbg, after the sitdown you next have to do an interactive. Your basically on the sales floor for one hour - this is where the managers watch how you sell and interact with customers.

No negotiation

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at BCBG.

Process was kinda lengthy, but in my experience they all have been. A little over a month total. Did a design project as well. Went through 2 interviews. Not difficult, normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    They pay pretty well, but they have to b/ c as you'll soon learn, it's a difficult place to work.

Manager Interview

The interview process is normal. You interview with 1-3 people. The process took a little over a week. It also didn't take long for a hiring decision, maybe two days after all the interviewing was completed. Because you interview with multiple people, each person has a slightly different interviewing style, no real way to prepare for that. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were typical, nothing really unexpected. Just be as prepared as possible.   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG in April 2010.

I submitted my resume in the store, I was called to come in for an interview which was one on one with the store manager. Questions asked were straightforward and what you would expect for any retail job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would solve a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

the office was very fashionable. The people seemed nice. Seemed like a busy work environment

Interview Questions
    • "if you were so great at your other job, why aren't you still there?"   Answer Question

Because of the interview question stated above