BCBG

Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.2

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BCBG.

Interview was given in the back room of store by the DM who was very unorganized and did not speak well. She asked what contributions I could bring to BCBG. She wanted to make sure I was free to work weekends and stick to basic hours of scheduling.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions as the DM interviewing was not very well educated.   View Answer
    I negotiated my salary and did not take the first offer.

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Applied for the position through the company website, and was contacted 2 days later to come in and meet with the managers. At the site, I was interviewed by an associate and a supervisor. The interviewers were both very pleasant and asked the normal interview questions such as Why you are interested in becoming a buyer? Tell us more about your past experiences and skill set. What are your goals, etc. Interview ran roughly around 20-30 minutes. The hiring manager called me back 15 minutes after the interview to tell me I got the intern position.

Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at BCBG in October 2014.

It was awesome, very quick and to the point. The recruiter appealed to be incredibly busy, rather, very attentive and totally pleased with my work. She was not aggressive and asked all of the typical interview questions that most recruiters are trained to ask.

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BCBG in March 2014.

You apply online, form their they will contact you whether you have the right experience or not. There was a phone interview, but they don't tell you when they're going to call. Everything is very disorganized. They call you when they have time. After the phone interview they will call you again unannounced about a 1on1 interview. If you don't get that call you or e-mail you back within two weeks you didn't pass. Once you get your interview they say they will e-mail you the next business day about your acceptance or decline (2 weeks in reality). They will call you if you get it, received a call 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • They had no questions for me, they kept talking about what they do and not what they wanted out of an intern. Make sure you know the company and what brands are under the bcbg logo. Know the designers, know the creative directors of the company, and basically understand the overall personality of the brand. How does your experience relate to what an intern at bcbg would do?   Answer Question

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BCBG.

Process was kinda lengthy, but in my experience they all have been. A little over a month total. Did a design project as well. Went through 2 interviews. Not difficult, normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
    They pay pretty well, but they have to b/ c as you'll soon learn, it's a difficult place to work.

Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG in July 2013.

It was long but worth it once it starts to get going.

Interview Questions
    They were accepting, but it took a bit of convincing.

Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BCBG in March 2013.

I submitted my resume online and received an email later to schedule a Skype interview (since I'm not in California I guess?) The interview was pretty easy, just asked what I did before on previous internships, expectations for the job, what I ultimately want to do etc. Received an offer on the same day! yay!

Interview Questions
    • Are you considering any other companies? (I know this is an easy one but it caught me off guard and let's be honest we all apply to TONs of places...)   Answer Question

Cali is just too far.... also the bad reviews are a little terrifying

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCBG in October 2011.

I was referred to the position from a former colleague who put in a good word for me. I spoke with the hiring manager who had not posted the position yet. I was given all the details and asked some questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I be willing to leave a current and stable position I enjoyed?   View Answer
    Just some standard paperwork and orientation

International Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BCBG in June 2011.

They just string you along. Horrible horrible horrible.
    They offered me an entry- level salary when I have many years of experience in the industry. They offer the lowest salary possible.. ridiculous.
    They were not nice, didn't seem professional at all, rude.
    The person who interviewed me didn't know what they were doing!

very rude.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCBG in April 2010.

Very friendly. Nice recruiters made me feel comfortable. Very informative on position.