BCBG

Average Difficulty
43 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at BCBG

Interview Details – walked in the store to fill out an application, I got a call back a few days later. Store Manager asked Interview questions were not hard to answer.

Interview Question – problem solving questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG in September 2013.

Interview Details – There were 2 interviews. The first was a one on one with the Store Manager. It was more like a conversation where she was trying to get to know me.

Interview Question – You will have an interactive interview where you will work on the sales floor with clients.   Answer Question

Woodburn, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BCBG in February 2012.

Interview Details – We went straight to the point, had a conversation a few laughs at first. Then she started asking me questions. Like why I want to work there what qualities do i have and she took a look at my clothes. She didn't say anything but i could tell she looked. I guess that's just fashion for you.

Interview Question – The most difficult part i'd have to say is fallowing the dress code, unless you already own the right type of clothing. Even when they ask what you have to offer the company? Also what happens if you get a customer that just doesn't want to cooperate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well I took it but the dress code was really strict. Eventually I started wasting a lot of my money there. I'd say take this job if you have self control. A lot of the girls that worked there always spent their money there.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCBG in August 2013.

Interview Details – Was scouting a recruitment fair, basically tracked me down because I was "pretty"

Interview Question – What would you do if you heard fellow employees talking crap about the manager?   Answer Question

Interviewed at BCBG

Interview Details – A recruiter came into my friend's workplace and said they were recruiting so I emailed and set up a phone interview. After that, I was asked to be "trialed" at their other locations.

Interview Question – It was hard, personally, when they're watching you work with customers because most of the customers that come in already know one of the associates and just ask to see them instead   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – I had an interview with the Area Manager then I was asked to do an interactive interview the next day. I was called about a week later and offered the position.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Garden City, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BCBG in November 2012.

Interview Details – This company still uses paper applications. You must going in looking "brand" or kow someone that works for the company. The interview was standard. Why do you want to work for this comapny, what do you know about bcbg, after the sitdown you next have to do an interactive. Your basically on the sales floor for one hour - this is where the managers watch how you sell and interact with customers.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BCBG.

Interview Details – There was a sign by the door for employment opportunity so I went in, asked for an application form. After I filled it out and submitted it to one of the sales associate, she immediately asked me to come back for an interview in an hour. I went in, talked to the store manager for around 30 minutes and then I was on my way home. A week later I got a call that they wanted me to come work for them.

Interview Question – What I liked most about the BCBG line   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Phila, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BCBG in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview went great. Wear the brand to the interview. Be prepared for an interactive which is when you create three amazing looks.

Interview Question – Know the later fashions!   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BCBG in May 2012.

Interview Details – As soon as you hand them a resume, they will let you know within the week if you qualify for an interview. When you walk in for your interview, dress in BCBG clothes and look professional. Have a list of references ready just in case. Know what the steps are to good customer service as defined by them, and know what their values and mission statement is.

Interview Question – Why did you pick this company, and what do you hope to gain from this experience?   Answer Question

Worked for BCBG? Contribute to the Community!