Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BCD Travel
- Project Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Senior Travel Consultant (2)
- International Travel Consultant (1)
- Enterprise Applications Manager (1)
- Senior Travel Counselor (1)
- Site Administrator (1)
- Business Travel Consultant (1)
- Curriculum Design (1)
- Senior Consultant/Auxiliary Trainer (1)
- VIP Travel Consultant (1)
- Vice President - Supplier Relations (1)
- Project Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Agent (1)
- Corporate Travel Counselor (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Reporting Analyst (1)
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.
I was contacted by BCD Travel HR to have a phone interview for a CDS Project Manager position.. HR was great. Kept me informed and was very friendly and easy to talk to as we set up the phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews with different people that went well. I was invited in for a face to face that I thought went well and they told me I would be hearing from them soon. I never heard from them again.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.
They move VERY, VERY SLOWLY!!!!! They tell you one deadline and never meet it, poor communication. Interview process is okay - not overly aggressive or difficult.
- None really - know the industry and business, also spend a bit of time learning about the company. They are a very proud company. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Unrealistic salary and job expectations - appeared to have a lack of organizational cohesiveness in the interview. Very thinly staffed in their internal facing positions - client facing is good/okay. Great company to be a customer of ... not necessarily an employee of though it appears.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at BCD Travel (Atlanta, GA).
I had a phone interview with HR which went really well. The HR people are so professional and I was invited in for a face to face to interview with the Hiring Manager. It might just have been the department and the manager I applied with but they were all great and questions were not to difficult. Then I was invited back for a third interview with the SVP, another Senior Director and a Peer. Which they were all relatively easy going.
- Tell me about BCD Travel? What are your Strengths and Weaknesses? Answer Question