BCD Travel

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Vice President - Supplier Relations Interview

Vice President - Supplier Relations
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BCD Travel in January 2013.

Interview Details – They move VERY, VERY SLOWLY!!!!! They tell you one deadline and never meet it, poor communication. Interview process is okay - not overly aggressive or difficult.

Interview Question – None really - know the industry and business, also spend a bit of time learning about the company. They are a very proud company.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unrealistic salary and job expectations - appeared to have a lack of organizational cohesiveness in the interview. Very thinly staffed in their internal facing positions - client facing is good/okay. Great company to be a customer of ... not necessarily an employee of though it appears.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BCD Travel in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by BCD Travel HR to have a phone interview for a CDS Project Manager position.. HR was great. Kept me informed and was very friendly and easy to talk to as we set up the phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews with different people that went well. I was invited in for a face to face that I thought went well and they told me I would be hearing from them soon. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Worked for BCD Travel? Contribute to the Community!