BCD Travel

www.bcdtravel.com

BCD Travel Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BCD Travel in August 2013.

I know that this is a good company to work for however....... actually getting hired seems to be an uphill battle. I have interviewed 4 times over the past year and half for different PM positions. It seems that the interview process is entirely up to each manager. A recruiter contacts me, who may or may not know about the position. This recruiter may nor may not actually speak with. Some managers are hyper obsessed with having 10 years of travel experience, some managers care more if the applicant actually has the skills necessary to succeed in the position. It varies widely. All the position are remote however in some interviews I've been asked what a remote position is and if I am familiar with using email.

Interview Questions
  • The last interview was a video recorded interview. I spoke to a camera which recorded my answers. There was no one on the other side to talk to. The questions were typed on to the screen. Once the "interview" is recorded, it gets sent, ........ somewhere?! So there is no way to know who has access to my recording, discrimination, etc. It is a humiliating experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BCD Travel

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at BCD Travel in November 2011.

I was contacted by BCD Travel HR to have a phone interview for a CDS Project Manager position.. HR was great. Kept me informed and was very friendly and easy to talk to as we set up the phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews with different people that went well. I was invited in for a face to face that I thought went well and they told me I would be hearing from them soon. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions