BCD Travel

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Administrator Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BCD Travel.

Interview Details – Submitted a résumé thru their website for a couple of different positions that I was more than qualified for. Did not hear anything for quite a while. After 3 weeks or so, I heard from a recruiter asking to setup a phone interview with a manager for the position listed above.
I expected a lengthy discussion based upon what the recruiter advised. However, the interview lasted about 15 minutes. The manager seemed like he was not interested and was just "gong thru the motions" to say he interviewed me.
Other positions I applied for were never responded to. I decided this company was not worth my time and applied to an alternate company.

Interview Question – Typical questions such as tell me about yourself and what did you do at your last job, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BCD Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BCD Travel Site Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BCD Travel employees and interview candidates.