BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries)

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlgren, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) (Dahlgren, VA).

Interview

Nice people, but I had to wait on the interviewers who were late for the appointment

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Technical interview. Very concentrated on business development skill set and likelihood of generating new business. Very open to discussions about new lines of business, however relatively adherent to tried and proven ways of revenue generation in the government contracting space. Highly accomplished CEO and leadership team with strong backgrounds in Engineering. Lively and excited staff/support team.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest success at your former employer?   1 Answer
    • What would you change about your experience at your former employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. Firm is not open to salary negotiation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries).

Interview

I was a shoe in for the job, I had already been doing this work when my current contract ended. I left my previous employer and was given this job, doing the same thing for 20% more.

Negotiation

15 minutes and simple, I asked for more and they gave it to me. They tried to pay me based on a Virginia pay scale for California. Big difference.