BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries)
www.bcisse.com Moorestown, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Contracts Interview

Dahlgren, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries).

Interview Details – Nice people, but I had to wait on the interviewers who were late for the appointment

Vice President Interview

Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) in January 2011.

Interview Details – Technical interview. Very concentrated on business development skill set and likelihood of generating new business. Very open to discussions about new lines of business, however relatively adherent to tried and proven ways of revenue generation in the government contracting space. Highly accomplished CEO and leadership team with strong backgrounds in Engineering. Lively and excited staff/support team.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest success at your former employer?   View Answer
  • What would you change about your experience at your former employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate. Firm is not open to salary negotiation.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries).

Interview Details – I was a shoe in for the job, I had already been doing this work when my current contract ended. I left my previous employer and was given this job, doing the same thing for 20% more.

Negotiation Details – 15 minutes and simple, I asked for more and they gave it to me. They tried to pay me based on a Virginia pay scale for California. Big difference.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BCI (Basic Commerce & Industries) employees and interview candidates.