BCS Consulting

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCS Consulting

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCS Consulting in March 2011.

They required you to complete a powerpoint presentation of a workflow based on a word document step by step procedure.

Interview Questions

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCS Consulting in December 2008.

basic questions and answers

Money

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BCS Consulting in January 2011.

Satge 1 was a one to one with the Operations Coordinator in which we carried out a really interesting whiteboard exercise.
    Stage 2 was a competency based interview & was pretty tough as the Consultant really quizzed me on my experience.
    Stage 3 was a presentation. I got given the presentation title in advance & had to present my findings to another Consultant. Again they really pushed me hard on my understansding of the topic so I was glad I had done some wider research.
    Stage 4 I got to meet their CEO which was a nice touch. it was an easy going chat to be honest.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unusual questions, it was more of a conversation to be honest.   View Answer
    I stated exactly what i wanted & they gave me it, no negotiation was required at all.