BCS Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate Interview

Columbia, MD

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at BCS Consulting in March 2011.

Interview Details – They required you to complete a powerpoint presentation of a workflow based on a word document step by step procedure.

Interview Question – The powerpoint test.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at BCS Consulting in December 2008.

Interview Details – basic questions and answers

Reason for Declining – Money

Associate Consultant Interview

City of London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BCS Consulting in January 2011.

Interview Details – Satge 1 was a one to one with the Operations Coordinator in which we carried out a really interesting whiteboard exercise.
Stage 2 was a competency based interview & was pretty tough as the Consultant really quizzed me on my experience.
Stage 3 was a presentation. I got given the presentation title in advance & had to present my findings to another Consultant. Again they really pushed me hard on my understansding of the topic so I was glad I had done some wider research.
Stage 4 I got to meet their CEO which was a nice touch. it was an easy going chat to be honest.

Interview Question – There were no unusual questions, it was more of a conversation to be honest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I stated exactly what i wanted & they gave me it, no negotiation was required at all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BCS Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BCS Consulting interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BCS Consulting employees and interview candidates.