BCS

BCS Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at BCS

Administrative Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BCS in June 2014.

30 minute phone interview with recruiter. Oddly enough, I didn't get the questions one other person reviewed they got (how spouse feels about career change, etc.). Two days later another 30 min interview with hiring manager. Same questions asked and answered. In the end, they picked someone who had more work experience than me.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions: salary expectation, career goals, when can I start, etc. No curveballs here.   Answer Question

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BCS in May 2011.

BCS admin contacted me by phone within 1 day of submitting online app/resume. Set interview for following day, learned it was with a recruiter not the hiring company. Kept waiting for some time at interview. I was asked very detailed questions about my salary and personal life/marriage/relationship, more than about my professional skills. I was told there was a long process, and the next step would require a meeting to include my spouse. Vague answers to my surprised questions, surrounding how it was all a family decision to change jobs. Additional questions about my salary history and financial status. Finally interviewer disclosed their real purpose, which was to engage me as a client of their job-hunting services, and he proceeded to use scare tactics about my resume, background and ability to find a job without their services. I left on pleasant terms and within an hour emailed politely that I would not be pursuing a relationship with them. He did not even respond to my email.

Interview Questions