BD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Billerica, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BD in February 2011.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from a recruiter after posting my resume online asking if I was interested in the job. After I said yes, I get an email from the hiring manager at BD a few days later asking me to set up a 30 minute phone interview. During the phone interview, lots of technical questions were asked. Then I was invited for an in person interview the following week. They had me sit in a room while, one by one, six different people interviewed me. Each person took about 20-30 minutes, and I was there for two and half hours. Again, lots of technical questions were asked, a little too much considering this was an entry level temporary contract position. Not exactly the most comfortable of environments.

Interview Question – Explain the p-test and t-test as it relates to statistical analysis.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BD? Contribute to the Community!

BD Videos

BD – Why Work for Us?

At BD, we’re helping people live healthy lives through the power of medical technology. And we need dedicated and driven professionals like you on our team. Join us and you’ll be part of a leading global manufacturer… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BD interview questions and advice in Billerica, MA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BD employees and interview candidates.