BD Interview Questions & Reviews in Billerica, MA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BD in February 2011.

I got a phone call from a recruiter after posting my resume online asking if I was interested in the job. After I said yes, I get an email from the hiring manager at BD a few days later asking me to set up a 30 minute phone interview. During the phone interview, lots of technical questions were asked. Then I was invited for an in person interview the following week. They had me sit in a room while, one by one, six different people interviewed me. Each person took about 20-30 minutes, and I was there for two and half hours. Again, lots of technical questions were asked, a little too much considering this was an entry level temporary contract position. Not exactly the most comfortable of environments.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the p-test and t-test as it relates to statistical analysis.   Answer Question

Worked for BD? Contribute to the Community!