BD Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Mostly good. There were unclear directions from HR at one of the interviews that almost costed me the position! Other than that, I felt that the recruiter was a bit snobby. Although many smiles were shared, it's that "politically correct" but arrogant attitude that filled the conference room. I am not effected by that, but I thought I'd share....

Interview Questions

• The recruiter wanted to make sure that the VP was set with a glorified babysitter, but as it turned out, the VP was much more self sufficient than that and we mostly work well together.   1 Answer

Procurement Manager Interview

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward process with the hiring manager and stakeholders that this position would interact with. The questions were pretty typical- not a lot of technical procurement questions were asked because I was an internal candidate.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied on their website. HR recruiter called me about 3 days later; 30 minutes interview with HR recruiter. Was called in for face to face, with Finance Manager & Finance Team leads, interview lasted about 2 hours. Very friendly reception by both the manager and team leads. Very long background check process

Interview Questions

• what did you do in your previous jobs, Strength and weakness, Excel and SAP skills. How good are you in team working environment?   1 Answer

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BD (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a typical interview that made sure I was educated in biology and also adept to completing the tasks that the job entailed. She asks the questions that one would expect in an interview and asked me about details she saw in my resume.

Interview Questions

• What types of classes did you take in undergraduate school   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

first interview over the phone. the second i had to travel to maryland for it. where they lodged us in a hotel.it took a couple of weeks to st that up.

Interview Questions

• instrumental techniques questions   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days, I received a call from their HR Recruiter at 7pm. He misread my resume and thought I was a "male" because when he called me and left a message, he referred to me using the "male" version of my name. I quickly returned his call and left a message on his voicemail, informing him that I was very interested in the position. He never called me back again.. After I followed up two more times (with no luck), I assumed he intended to hire a "male." Seemed unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I was interested in the position and wanted to discuss my credentials.   1 Answer

TLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

First round interview was at a local BD facility. Second round interview, they flew us out to the HQ. Interview was very structured and positive overall. The second round interview lasted the entire day and was exhausting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the worst boss you have ever had.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It's a 45 min interview. They sent me an interview invitation via e-mail and request me to prepare to talk about my research and leadership experiences as well as your interest in the company and, in particular, the TLDP. It's a very pleasant interview and mainly focusing on my research.

MDP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

Final round interview in Maryland with 16 other candidates. It was a really nice experience and I spoke with people who are in the program currently and we discussed their projects.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and also the people in the group that I would work with and 3 others from different groups. The process took about 5 hours.