BD Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.9

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BD (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied on their website. HR recruiter called me about 3 days later; 30 minutes interview with HR recruiter. Was called in for face to face, with Finance Manager & Finance Team leads, interview lasted about 2 hours. Very friendly reception by both the manager and team leads. Very long background check process

Interview Questions

• what did you do in your previous jobs, Strength and weakness, Excel and SAP skills. How good are you in team working environment?   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BD (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

first interview over the phone. the second i had to travel to maryland for it. where they lodged us in a hotel.it took a couple of weeks to st that up.

Interview Questions

• instrumental techniques questions   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online. Within a few days, I received a call from their HR Recruiter at 7pm. He misread my resume and thought I was a "male" because when he called me and left a message, he referred to me using the "male" version of my name. I quickly returned his call and left a message on his voicemail, informing him that I was very interested in the position. He never called me back again.. After I followed up two more times (with no luck), I assumed he intended to hire a "male." Seemed unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I was interested in the position and wanted to discuss my credentials.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BD (Durham, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It's a 45 min interview. They sent me an interview invitation via e-mail and request me to prepare to talk about my research and leadership experiences as well as your interest in the company and, in particular, the TLDP. It's a very pleasant interview and mainly focusing on my research.

TLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BD (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

First round interview was at a local BD facility. Second round interview, they flew us out to the HQ. Interview was very structured and positive overall. The second round interview lasted the entire day and was exhausting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the worst boss you have ever had.   1 Answer

MDP Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BD.

Interview

Final round interview in Maryland with 16 other candidates. It was a really nice experience and I spoke with people who are in the program currently and we discussed their projects.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BD.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and also the people in the group that I would work with and 3 others from different groups. The process took about 5 hours.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BD.

Interview

Very polite and informative team. Basic what would you do questions, and explain background and interests. Overall positive experience, haven't heard back yet, I'll update my review once I do. Also very professional team, and there's a strong sense of autonomy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BD in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume via LinkedIn. Got called for pre-screen quickly. But the HR specialist scheduled a different than what I was told... After a week, she called me again to check a time for phone interview. But the hiring manager said they had a candidate from local. This could be done quick. Maybe I need to contact them earlier.

Interview Questions

• Your high profile background; why do you want to leave the company? what's your interest?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BD in February 2015.

Interview

Received an email two weeks within applying on the university website. Scheduled interview for the following week. Single phone interview. Interviewed by two people who were in the ITLP. Standard questions.