BDA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2014
Updated Mar 29, 2014

2.4

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at BDA.

interview was pleasant and brief

No negotion phase

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDA in February 2014.

2 interviews

Renegotiated on pay through email and was accepted at the bottom of my desired pay range.

Buyer Planner Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDA.

Interview was quick, didn't really give alot of explanation of the daily requirements.

Interview Questions
    I started as a temp through a placement agency. I felt like my final permanent offer was lowballed

Creative Services Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at BDA in August 2013.

Initial phone interview by headquarters HR department

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BDA in November 2009.

One in-person interview withe the recruiter and one in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was given 6 tasks and asked to prioritize how I would take care of them.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They were only willing to pay what they were willing to pay.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDA.

HR Department is disorganized and the process was challenging. Seems that turnover is terrible and no one has much depth of experience.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the interviews difficult or unexpected. I did find that I was not told the truth about the condition of the company or department I was entering.   Answer Question
    OK but not impressive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDA in October 2010.

Every part of the hiring and interview process was professional with clear communication about next steps and timelines. The initial communication with the recruiter was wonderful, she was candid and supportive. The following interviews with management, human resources, and future team members were also very candid, clear and structured enough to allow for both sides to cover many aspects of the position, expectations, culture, and how my experience applied to these areas. In the same way, it was unstructured enough that I was able to get a good read on the personality types and company work ethic of my peers and managers.

Interview Questions
    • Only one question that was sort of cliche, "best 3 words to describe yourself." Not a difficult question, or too unexpected - but could have been a pitfall if the manager misinterpreted the answer - since the question didn't really allow for elaboration.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was short, they made an inital offer. After I indicated that wouldn't be enough, they were able to provide a second, but final, offer. Not much room for true negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDA in April 2008.

I was referred to the company by an employee who sent in my resume to HR. Recruiter from HR contacted me right away to set up a phone interview. A 1:1 in-person interview with the same recruiter followed. Finally, another phone "interview" came shortly after but it actually turned out to be the job offer.

Interview Questions
    Job offer was $33,00 per year and I was able to negotiate $1,000 more per year based on education (job called for a H.S. Diploma but I had a Bachelor's degree).

Director of Operations Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDA.

Interviewed in person by
    VP of HR
    CONSULTANT
    CEO

Interview Questions
    • Do you consider yourself a workaholic? The correct answer being YES   View Answer
    CEO loves negotiators. He is a sales person at heart. He will always low ball and won't respect you if you don't counter. Those that do ALWAYS get more.

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BDA in June 2009.

behavior interview:

walk through my background, asked a few questions, such as

how do you think you can improve yourself when you with our firm?
    what offers do you have right now?

Interview Questions

Worked for BDA? Contribute to the Community!