BDA Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodinville, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at BDA in October 2010.

Every part of the hiring and interview process was professional with clear communication about next steps and timelines. The initial communication with the recruiter was wonderful, she was candid and supportive. The following interviews with management, human resources, and future team members were also very candid, clear and structured enough to allow for both sides to cover many aspects of the position, expectations, culture, and how my experience applied to these areas. In the same way, it was unstructured enough that I was able to get a good read on the personality types and company work ethic of my peers and managers.

Interview Questions
  • Only one question that was sort of cliche, "best 3 words to describe yourself." Not a difficult question, or too unexpected - but could have been a pitfall if the manager misinterpreted the answer - since the question didn't really allow for elaboration.   Answer Question
The negotiation phase was short, they made an inital offer. After I indicated that wouldn't be enough, they were able to provide a second, but final, offer. Not much room for true negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for BDA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BDA in November 2009.

One in-person interview withe the recruiter and one in-person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I was given 6 tasks and asked to prioritize how I would take care of them.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They were only willing to pay what they were willing to pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodinville, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDA in April 2008.

I was referred to the company by an employee who sent in my resume to HR. Recruiter from HR contacted me right away to set up a phone interview. A 1:1 in-person interview with the same recruiter followed. Finally, another phone "interview" came shortly after but it actually turned out to be the job offer.

Interview Questions
    Job offer was $33,00 per year and I was able to negotiate $1,000 more per year based on education (job called for a H.S. Diploma but I had a Bachelor's degree).

Worked for BDA? Contribute to the Community!