BDO USA

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assurance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – This was a two step interview involving an on campus interview and an in person interview. The interviewer asked the usual questions but seemed terribly uninformed and kept talking over or trying to anticipate my answers when I would answer.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a difficult person to work with? What did you do?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a better offer with a Big 4 company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assurance Intern Interview

Interviewed at BDO USA

Interview Details – Did not ask me a single question besides tell me about yourself for the first round interview. Spent the entire 30 minutes talking about the benefits of BDO over a Big 4 firm. Come with questions prepared to ask too.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BDO USA

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA Assurance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees and interview candidates.