BDO USA Assurance Senior Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA.

The hiring and interview process was very seamless. They made concessions for me, and it made me feel very wanted. I was able to meet with several people within the firm, both executives and lower level employees. It was the best experience I had with the firms.

Interview Questions
  • No questions come to mind that were intentionally difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Assurance Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in June 2011.

I had a phone interview first, and then had 1:1 interview with two managers and two partners. Questions were quite simple and predictable, which were previous experience in the field, introduction of myself, reasons for applying.

Interview Questions
    • How do you evaluate DTA of companies which have continuous loss?   Answer Question
    • What is the component of other comprehensive income?   Answer Question

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!