BDO USA

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had an on-campus interview with a partner and it was overall very smooth and conversational. Within the same day, I got an offer for the office-visit interview. There were three interviewers and they were all nice and friendly, no unexpected questions. Everyone else in the office was all very welcoming and approachable, which made me feel relaxed before and in-between the interviews.

Interview Question – Not in particular. Just be ready to talk about yourself and be confident.   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview Details – It is an on campus interview and the interview process is smooth and normal. There is no difficult question. The interviewer is friendly and easy to talk with, even though he has a high position in the firm. There is no difficult or unexpected question. Self-introduction. Time-management, strength and weakness.

Interview Question – There is no difficult question. The time-management one is kinda unexpected.   Answer Question

Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2012.

Interview Details – Campus interview. After the first quick interview got invited to the second at the company. Standard questions. At the office location met with three people. 30 minutes interview with each of them. After the process younger employees took all interviewees to lunch, which I suspect was also part of the interview. No unexpected questions, all three mini interviews were basically a conversation.

Very Easy Interview

Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BDO USA in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had an on campus interview with my university. The interview was basic behavioral interview. Super casual and after my on campus interview I found out the same day I will be invited to office interview. The office interview went well to. Same questions again. Behavioral questions again and I interviewed with two partners and found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you? Why BDO? Why not the Big 4? Tell me about yourself. Why audit?   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview Details – Basic interview. Was interviewed by a partner, not a recruiter, for the first round on my college campus. Questions like "what me through your resume" "tell me about yourself" "what do you outside of the classroom that relates to your major?" "what made you choose your major?" "what do you think is the most important quality for an auditor to have?"

Interview Question – No question was especially difficult.   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview Details – Applied online through campus recruiting website and had a 30 minute on-campus interview. Interview was very informal and consisted of a few behavioral based questions. Interviewer wanted to hear my talk about myself and why I would be a good fit for the firm.

Interview Question – Why did you choose BDO?   Answer Question

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview Details – The interview was behavioral. The interviewer was not intimidating and actually made the experience very pleasant. Problem is, I never heard from them again. My advice is to follow-up, follow-up, follow-up after the interview!

Interview Question – When were you in a group where things did not turn out well?   Answer Question

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!