BDO USA Audit Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

It is an on campus interview and the interview process is smooth and normal. There is no difficult question. The interviewer is friendly and easy to talk with, even though he has a high position in the firm. There is no difficult or unexpected question. Self-introduction. Time-management, strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• There is no difficult question. The time-management one is kinda unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with a partner and it was overall very smooth and conversational. Within the same day, I got an offer for the office-visit interview. There were three interviewers and they were all nice and friendly, no unexpected questions. Everyone else in the office was all very welcoming and approachable, which made me feel relaxed before and in-between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Not in particular. Just be ready to talk about yourself and be confident.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2012.

Interview

Campus interview. After the first quick interview got invited to the second at the company. Standard questions. At the office location met with three people. 30 minutes interview with each of them. After the process younger employees took all interviewees to lunch, which I suspect was also part of the interview. No unexpected questions, all three mini interviews were basically a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with my university. The interview was basic behavioral interview. Super casual and after my on campus interview I found out the same day I will be invited to office interview. The office interview went well to. Same questions again. Behavioral questions again and I interviewed with two partners and found out 2 weeks later that I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why BDO? Why not the Big 4? Tell me about yourself. Why audit?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Basic interview. Was interviewed by a partner, not a recruiter, for the first round on my college campus. Questions like "what me through your resume" "tell me about yourself" "what do you outside of the classroom that relates to your major?" "what made you choose your major?" "what do you think is the most important quality for an auditor to have?"

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting website and had a 30 minute on-campus interview. Interview was very informal and consisted of a few behavioral based questions. Interviewer wanted to hear my talk about myself and why I would be a good fit for the firm.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

The interview was behavioral. The interviewer was not intimidating and actually made the experience very pleasant. Problem is, I never heard from them again. My advice is to follow-up, follow-up, follow-up after the interview!

Interview Questions

• When were you in a group where things did not turn out well?   Answer Question