BDO USA

Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BDO USA.

Phone interview with HR recruiter. Flew out for interview (my own expense). Interview with 2 partners. Very laid back interview. The partners were great. I really enjoyed the process.

How much do you want? They gave me more than the highest amount I wanted.

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in November 2011.

I applied on the company's careers website and was contacted by an Internal recruiter in approx 3 months. After a phone interview with the recruiter, I was scheduled to meet with Internal recruiter, HR, Senior Manager and Partner. The interview was typical and the personnel provided insight on the groups structure. The level of questions asked were moderate and not too technical. I was contacted by the internal recruiter after the interview and later offered a position directly from the Partner.

Interview Questions
    • A few questions were asked regarding familiarity with resources for the specific industry.   Answer Question
    I had a good understanding of the market compensation for my experience. The offer made was in the middle of the range. I did not further negotiate salary, If I could do it all over again I would negotiate for the upper tier of the range. Which is ($68k - $75k)

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in January 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone conversation with her. Just a brief run-through of my CV. I was then scheduled for another interview with a Senior Manager and Partner.

Interview Questions
    • Its more of a conversation. Does not really feel like an interview.   Answer Question