BDO USA Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through university, got 1st round interviews on campus. 2ND round interviews were in office, consisted of lunch with the professionals and then three 30 minute interviews. Basic questions, some behavioral. Overall a 1-1.5 month process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

It started with pre-recruiting night, followed by a school interview with a manager, then an office interview with a two managers and a partner. There was an optional office event at a local restaurant. It is strongly encouraged to attend the pre-second round event.

Other offers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA (Detroit, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a campus interview and then an office visit with 3 interviews. Prepare lots of questions. They didn't really ask any hard questions, it was basically just a conversation.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

BDO, offered me an internship after a few rounds of interviews. I met with an HR representative on my campus and was later offered an opportunity at their New York Office. During the office interview I spoke with two different managers who told me a lot about their on experiences at the firm.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked many difficult questions. Just a normal scanning through of my resume for clarification.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Very simple on campus interview, just behavioral stuff. Next in the office where a manager, senior manager and a partner interview you separately. Nothing new, no accounting competence questions, open ended stuff. They just want to make sure you can communicate effectively. Bethesda is one of their bigger offices so they do higher around 12 interns.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with recruiter. Asked basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself.

Intern Interview

Interview

This interview was very conversational compared to the big 4. there were not any behavioral questions and granted I was seeking an internship but the entire process in general was not as formal as other interviews. In fact, half of the interview was the intervewier talking about the company and basically trying to sell me on the comapany instead of the other way around.

Interview Questions

I had other offers from big 4.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BDO USA (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Very thorough, three back to back interviews

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process entailed a campus interview in which I met with a senior employee for a half hour. I was then asked back to complete a second interview within the Chicago office. The interview is very standard and the people within the office are very easy-going. Although I did not receive an offer within the position I originally applied for, I did receive an offer for an internship within a related area that I really enjoyed. I would definitely suggest working for this firm if an opportunity arises.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have dealt with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

People were very kind and nice. I really enjoyed the whole process. Definitly apply for the internship. I really like it a lot. BDO is great and you should try to work for them.

Negotiation