BDO USA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Pathway to Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

On campus one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think the professionals you met in the Networking events remember you?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Had a first round interview on campus. It was pretty standard, behavioral questions, why BDO, etc. Scheduled a second round in house interview a couple weeks later. Met with five partners for about 30 minutes each. Again, the questions were mainly behavioral. Went to dinner with a group of associates afterward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent time when you learned and/or quick something new up quickly   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Fullerton, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interview

Interview Questions

• One technical question, fairly easy, simple journal entries. Rest were personality/behavioral questions for different situations.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. I was then chosen for an on-site interview. I had to interview with five different people for thirty minutes each. All interviewers were top management, plus two partners. When I got to the office, we were told dinner was cancelled because the staff was trying to meet a deadline. You get really hungry after interviewing with five people. From there I had to wait around three weeks before I got a decision.

Interview Questions

• What type of training did you have at your last internship; did your learning style fit with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for internships.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Recruit on campus or through networking. Interview is 4 30 minute interviews, with partners and managers. They take you to dinner after. Very approachable.

Senior IS Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

The best process I ever went through and were able to answer all my questions regarding the position and what is expected.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Orange, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Interview process was with local Managing Partner then the Regional Partner. Very thorough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

More than I anticipated.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

There was a phone interview to screen applicants. Then, there was an office interview in which i met with partners, senior managers, and other senior associates. It took about 5 hours. There was no lunch.