Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BDO USA
- Audit Associate (34)
- Tax Associate (18)
- Intern (14)
- Assurance Associate (13)
- Tax (11)
- Audit Intern (7)
- Tax Intern (5)
- Tax Accountant (4)
- Audit (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Tax Senior Associate (3)
- Assurance Intern (3)
- Audit Senior (3)
- Senior Associate (3)
- Consulting Manager (2)
- Associate (2)
- Assurance Senior Associate (2)
- Valuation Associate (2)
- Tax Internship (2)
- International Tax Associate (1)
- Forensic Technology Associate (1)
- Assurance Internship (1)
- Junior Audit (1)
- International Tax (1)
- Audit Associate Level I (1)
- Experienced Senior Associate (1)
- Winter Tax Intern (1)
- Senior IS Assurance (1)
- Pathway's to Success SLP (1)
- Auduit Staff (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA).
On campus one on one interview.
- Do you think the professionals you met in the Networking events remember you? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA).
Had a first round interview on campus. It was pretty standard, behavioral questions, why BDO, etc. Scheduled a second round in house interview a couple weeks later. Met with five partners for about 30 minutes each. Again, the questions were mainly behavioral. Went to dinner with a group of associates afterward.
- Describe a recent time when you learned and/or quick something new up quickly Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BDO USA (Fullerton, CA) in October 2013.
- One technical question, fairly easy, simple journal entries. Rest were personality/behavioral questions for different situations. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.
It started with a phone interview. I was then chosen for an on-site interview. I had to interview with five different people for thirty minutes each. All interviewers were top management, plus two partners. When I got to the office, we were told dinner was cancelled because the staff was trying to meet a deadline. You get really hungry after interviewing with five people. From there I had to wait around three weeks before I got a decision.
- What type of training did you have at your last internship; did your learning style fit with it? Answer Question
No negotiation for internships.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2010.
Recruit on campus or through networking. Interview is 4 30 minute interviews, with partners and managers. They take you to dinner after. Very approachable.
- Technical scenario Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BDO USA (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2008.
The best process I ever went through and were able to answer all my questions regarding the position and what is expected.
- Didn't have any...if you know your job. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Orange, CA) in May 2008.
Interview process was with local Managing Partner then the Regional Partner. Very thorough.
- Nothing asked was a challenge to answer. Answer Question
More than I anticipated.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BDO USA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.
There was a phone interview to screen applicants. Then, there was an office interview in which i met with partners, senior managers, and other senior associates. It took about 5 hours. There was no lunch.
- Tell me about yourself. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review