BDO USA

BDO USA Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pathway to Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

On campus one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think the professionals you met in the Networking events remember you?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA.

Had a first round interview on campus. It was pretty standard, behavioral questions, why BDO, etc. Scheduled a second round in house interview a couple weeks later. Met with five partners for about 30 minutes each. Again, the questions were mainly behavioral. Went to dinner with a group of associates afterward.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a recent time when you learned and/or quick something new up quickly   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2013.

Campus interview

Interview Questions
    • One technical question, fairly easy, simple journal entries. Rest were personality/behavioral questions for different situations.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2012.

It started with a phone interview. I was then chosen for an on-site interview. I had to interview with five different people for thirty minutes each. All interviewers were top management, plus two partners.

When I got to the office, we were told dinner was cancelled because the staff was trying to meet a deadline.

You get really hungry after interviewing with five people.

From there I had to wait around three weeks before I got a decision.

Interview Questions
    • What type of training did you have at your last internship; did your learning style fit with it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation for internships.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2010.

Recruit on campus or through networking. Interview is 4 30 minute interviews, with partners and managers. They take you to dinner after. Very approachable.

Senior IS Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BDO USA in July 2008.

The best process I ever went through and were able to answer all my questions regarding the position and what is expected.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in May 2008.

Interview process was with local Managing Partner then the Regional Partner. Very thorough.

More than I anticipated.

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA in February 2008.

There was a phone interview to screen applicants. Then, there was an office interview in which i met with partners, senior managers, and other senior associates. It took about 5 hours. There was no lunch.